Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige picture & video thread - Page 93 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, EldonZ said:

@geartoxWhat are you doing to the car?

Later,
Eldon

Don't think that's Nic's car.   Curious about what year the CupR is...noticed that it had a front oil cooler on the left side vs what we have and the radiator cooling fan setup seemed different???

Jack
2008 2-Eleven
2015 Exige V6 CupR
Track videos ... http://www.youtube.com/jackcup
2010 Lotus Challenge Series ULTRA Class champion
2012 Lotus CUP USA OPEN Class champion

13 hours ago, Jcx said:

Lovely car. How are you enjoying it? 

Absolutely loving it 😃 enjoying every moment of ownership,  from driving it,  to just admiring it parked up in the sunshine. Can't wait to get out for some drives with other owners

• Like 1

12 hours ago, stephenwhyte said:

That car of yours @Davey D is crying out for a Cup 380 rear spoiler!😎😉

yeah I really fancy one, but I would also want the cup bootlid as well thought 🤔😅

Did you keep your originals,  or sell them on to recoup some costs?

I'm just sat in the waiting area at lotus Silverstone at the mo,  having is first MOT.

Been getting a price for the carbon rear diffuser surround,  and cup style rear towing loop😎

• Like 1

@Davey D So is Olive Green a metallic or solid colour? I looked at the Olive Green 410 that Sytner had early last year, got offered a reasonable amount to change but went away to check the spec of the car, as they didn’t know anything. And think about the colour as at the time I wasn’t sure, anyway took too long & some one beat me to it.

1 hour ago, Davey D said:

yeah I really fancy one, but I would also want the cup bootlid as well thought 🤔😅

I'm just sat in the waiting area at lotus Silverstone at the mo,  having is first MOT.

Been getting a price for the carbon rear diffuser surround,  and cup style rear towing loop😎

I may have a carbon rear diffuser surround for sale shortly if you are interested? Would be significantly lower priced than Lotus OEM!

27 minutes ago, 2GOOD said:

@Davey D So is Olive Green a metallic or solid colour? I looked at the Olive Green 410 that Sytner had early last year, got offered a reasonable amount to change but went away to check the spec of the car, as they didn’t know anything. And think about the colour as at the time I wasn’t sure, anyway took too long & some one beat me to it.

It's a solid colour,  yet still manages to look a different shade of green depending on the lighting. 

When I first went to look at this car I thought it was going to be metallic, so was surprised when u saw it wasn't. It wasn't what I was expecting, but still liked it so made the purchase

24 minutes ago, Mattmahope said:

I may have a carbon rear diffuser surround for sale shortly if you are interested? Would be significantly lower priced than Lotus OEM!

Definitely interested. Got any more details? 😉

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Mattmahope said:

If Davey D isn’t interested then I will be!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Davey D said:

I kept the old rear lid and carbon panel and also the rear wing - unlikely but I might want to go back to original at some point.....👍

Agree though - if you go Cup wing you really need the Cup lid😎

that looks lovely well done.  get some miles on it - even if at lower revs - to learn about its handing characteristics.  they are truly epic when you get it dialled in and you are dialled into it.

• Like 1