Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Pilots - Page 37 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Pilots

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the cockpit pic I last posted was a Bristol Beaufighter nobody seemed to be trying to guess it..

16 hours ago, Bibs said:

...which I'm certain no-one will know...

Never underestimate the random stuff that I watch on youtoob. Now then, where are my points, please? 🤪

Air Tanzania.

Had an incident with them many many years ago, Left hand engine ingested a marabou stork on take off - huge explosion - I was looking at it. Did manage to abort the take off with much braking and bursting of tyres. The take off in any aircraft after that was the bit of the flight I didn't like for many years.

• Confused 1

We used to get A10s from RAF Bentwaters and Woodbridge low overhead all the time in the 1980s. There was a water tower by our village that they seemed to use as a pretend target. After a while, even an aviation enthusiast like myself got bored of looking up at them. Nowadays I’d love to see one buzzing about again.

https://westyorkshirepolice.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-3/brand-3/xf-263eee62ab86/candidate/so/pm/6/pl/1/opp/5360-XP282-NPAS-Line-Pilot-External/en-GB

NPAS are looking for rotary pilots.

"• A full UK driving licence"

Can't imagine many 1k+ hours pilots that don't drive :lol:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

On 22/02/2024 at 11:32, Bibs said:

My absolute favourite! Love 'em! 

Have you ever heard one firing its gun? 🤯😈

On 22/02/2024 at 22:29, Bibs said:

NPAS are looking for rotary pilots.

"• A full UK driving licence"

Can't imagine many 1k+ hours pilots that don't drive :lol:

A better line is always found further down the ad:

”Disability is not necessarily a bar to application or success in this role and all applications are assessed individually.”

On 25/02/2024 at 11:13, Bravo73 said:

Have you ever heard one firing its gun? 🤯😈

Not for real and as much as I'd love to, I'm not sure I'd enjoy being in a situation where it's needed nowadays! 

PS #Squadgoals

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.