IGNORED

Fighting Condensation

winners

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

I've tried something similar.  Turned a bucketload of granules into a wet semi-solid mass in a few days.  When they made these things they weren't thinking Esprit.  Maybe they're better now, dunno.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

i have a dehumidifier in mine when its parked up. it was from aldi, you just put bags of calcium carbonate in it that absorbs the moisture.

if you mean when driving it mists up do you have A/C? as this will get rid of the damp.

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

• Gold FFM

inspect your car windows and door-seals (and roof) for leaks      ..and fit newspapers under the carpet in the footwell

That's all I do ..as the A/C is not in function for several years now ..still no problems as long as you change the paper regularly.

Put some linnen-bags with coffee-powder into the corners there in the footwell, next to the heater outlets  ..this helps too to have a nice smell in the cabin

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

When youve finished the biscuits out of  the £4 square tins from Tescos  that people who dont like you buy, because they feel they should buy you something, (ive got loads of these tins!) fill them with table salt.  Leave them in each footwell with the lid off.  the salt will keep the car dry.  I have used it for a long time and never had any damp problems.  The salt can be dried out too in the house for use again.

seems to work well.