Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Brian Angus retirement - Page 4 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Brian Angus retirement

Wow.  It's much bigger than I expected!  A beautiful piece worth every penny.

Now I bet that is not the first time those words have passed your lips....ohhh Matron :rofl:          :getmecoat: 

After making it out of Watford with his life, Dave dropped my model off and very nice it is too and love the colour :harhar: 

Thanks Dave and Bibs for sorting it.

Whats happening with Brian's model, big unveiling at the factory?

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

I spend my life chasing people up, and again on Monday I chased the factory for a date. This is the response from PR quoted for posterity when we don't hear back in the next few days...

OK

will let you know in the next few days

Alastair Florance – Group PR Manager

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Maybe we should gatecrash,  I mean how could Lotus security turn away turn away many Loti :D ..... or just take Brian down the pub ;)

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Mine arrived this morning and Sparky is right, it is bigger than I thought too.

Planning to hang mine on the wall when my building works are complete.

Brian's assistance with my collision repair can not be understated.  one call, immediate answer and irrefutable Esprit expertise at my fingertips forced insurance company to repair correctly.  Retire in Florida...near my house...where the car is kept... :turned:

best wishes!

chris

90SE

just because I don't CARE doesn't mean I don't UNDERDSTAND

• 2 weeks later...

This has gone very quiet again ,,, If the factory don't want us ,can a suitable venue 

be found so we can honour and present Brain with his..... With holiday season on the cards

people will need to get organised and a date would be nice.... 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I don't suppose there's any chance of creating a re-run of these sculptures. When I saw they were mostly all yellow I could have kicked myself........