Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
WOW 5 new single mature women looking for men a few miles away - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

WOW 5 new single mature women looking for men a few miles away

B1 RMA

Have to say Bibs the Mature dating pop up is providing me with endless entertainment I'm still trying to figure out if I've seen any of them in my local Morrisons as its says in the adverts they only live a mile or two away from me.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Wahaaay - Rebecca's only 3 miles away!  Big girl, mind.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Where are you guys seeing this?

Same comment. And, do I need to install 'flash player'? ;)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM

If that is so, Bibs, why do I get loads of them about getting a bigger tallywhacker?  Clearly I have no need to search for that.  -_-

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

These are behavioural ads based on your web history! :lol:

Seriously, they do pay for TLF however I will bloke that particular one!!

Can't be because there isn't an advert for hookers yet, come on Bibs you know it makes sense

• Gold FFM

Bummer! I just modified Ghostery to see what all the fuss was about.

Now I'm going to have to find them some other way. Grrr.

I thought TLF was the one stop place for everything?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

My Ads are all about Banking services and garage/cars.....sigh......

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Hahahaha. Funny. Made me chuckle. Hey whats this..............Spank me whistle and cover me with cream !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :blush:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg