Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Service time - oil, filter and Cambelt - Page 6 - Engine/Ancilliaries - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Service time - oil, filter and Cambelt

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Dave 

I just missed  this  section, but I may  watch  via Net (I hope ), so,  what time you will broadcasting ?

Alternativ I can   connect via ipad (facetime)  ?

Yasuo :turned:  

We can call it what we want, I just need some help from Martyn our tech-no-guru, we is hard wired to the router, web cam in place, we will have an inspection camera as well to get into those nasty little places, any nasty places sparky- that you know of.

Dave

• Gold FFM

My shorts?

Naturally, you'll need a wide angle capability.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Parking for tomorrow

Please,please do not park on next doors drive, she will be using her drive all day.

The mortgage shop next to us (other side) is letting us park to the side of the shop, we can just fill the car park up, probably room for 5 cars, other people do park there but we have his approval to park - its safe and next door the entrance is to the right of the shop in front of the flats.

Dave

• Gold FFM

Is there a tradesman's entrance?   ;)

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Yep, as detailed above, unless you want to take the opportunity to look under your car on the ramps first.

See you bright and early. In the morning

Dave

Martyn just call he set up a test web cam using ustream.tv, it works great it will be up and running from about 9.30 ish

For all those who want to watch! We will put up a link in the morning on this post.

Edited by Dave Freeman

ok if i get over about 11?? as i have to get road tax

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

• Gold FFM

I'm not giving any interviews.

Keeerist - nearly an abort!  Just made a very bad mistake with a big sharp drill bit mounted in the tailstock of my lathe.  Forgot it was there, and drew my wrist viciously across the end.  Lots of claret, but fortunately my watch strap stopped it before any major damage.

You cannot get out of this weekend that easily, to qualify you must loose a limb or be killed, nothing less.

Wake up sparky it's time to play................

Lovely Chinese last night, plenty of beer, good company, weather for today looks like a good one, forecast sun, cars, fun and beer.

• Gold FFM

What about women?

Just woke up, well late, may have to skip breakfast...

Right just about to leave, got my car tax, and roadside cover!

do you want me to bring any tools?

Amateurs built the Ark

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

The girlfriends gone out so can't help on that score

Amateurs built the Ark