Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
sunday social - UK - London - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

sunday social

dodge1979

Just to put it put there...we from up further north in the midlands are arranging a sunday breakfast meet..end of this month begining of august time...trev has suggested a place on the a5 just outside of towcester near silverstone..

ive put a post up in the nmeg section requesting date suggestions to suit all..it would be great if some of you guys could meet us on this half way point for a sunshine summer slap up breakie...

Free next Sat or possibly last weekend in July :)

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys the date is set for the first sunday of august. ..the 4th. There will be the usual midlands Esprit guys heading down..as we're possibly the most active Esprit group in the UK (ALTHOUGH not neccassarily exclusively so) itd be nice to be joined by others..so were looking at a 9am meet at the destination, will confirm address later on. This will give us all a few hours chitty chat before anyone who needs to head off for a decent time can do so..anyone heading from the Midlands down will no doubt take the A5 route and meet up along route with each other. .those from further south would perhaps take m40 up to silverstone then cut across to A5 perhaps? AGAIN meet ups along the route and finally both groups aiming to meet together around Towcester about 8.30?..

• Gold FFM

I was actually thinking about this one!  Unfortunately I'll be knee-deep in a UN1 that weekend.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Worse - me Mam's birthday, and she's staying the weekend! 2nd Sunday in August?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Well we have a breakfast meet every second sunday of the month already just outside of leamington spa .

on the fosse way. .trev and a few other hardcore chaps made it at the end of last year...if that might attract a few more from down south perhaps we can aim to meet for that?

Its Wilton House supercar event on sun 4th Aug, silvertsone classic on the 27/28th July too.

Im looking to get a gathering together imminently.

Date is set then for next sunday.. hopo has mentioned silverstone classic being on so it may be worth avoiding a destination around there due to potential busyness..so as some of us have the other halfs with us it has been mentioned a frankie and bennys could be suitable..good breakfast good parking and good for the women to be happy being at.. so in that area there are two in Milton Keynes two in northampton and one just off the m40 junction for banbury..Im happy with a drive out to any of them as are others..but is there a preference for you guys from down south? Again with an aim to be at the destination about9ish..please mention a preference..

Ok well noted re Silverstone Classic, I'd forgotten about that. I'll get back later with a preference once I've had a look.

Trevor.

• Like 1

I'll get around to it at some point.

To nudge things along ill set the venue at banbury frankie bennys. The address isStroud Park, Ermont Way, Banbury, OX16 4AEits litteraly a few minutes off the m40 jct so easy to reach for all that are going..

Good nudge :-) Sorry got distracted. Ive devised a nice route there which will be lovely. Now all I have to do is gat an alternator for the V8.

Trevor.

• Gold FFM

LRB320, that's what you want mate. No, don't thank me.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

It's all down to what time me owd mumsie turns up (awaiting confirmation).  It's her birthday, she won't be here for long, so I can't really jaunt off unless she's not due until midday or so.

Confused of Rickmansworth as there are two Sunday social posts. All sorted on the alternator, thanks for the tip, not sure what I would do without you.

Trevor

• Gold FFM

Really, don't mention it.  Share the love.

Saw that when I looked again. I dare say there is a method in it but it's wasted on me I'm afraid.

Looking forward to it..

Trevor.