Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The "Heatwave". - Page 2 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

The "Heatwave".

Kimbers

Well, it HAS been hot - glue is failing in my car! Headlining is drooping. Gutted.

Perils of a black car I guess.

Soooo, do all the folk on here who say that 32 is cool only have light coloured cars in their lands? Is it a factor?

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

I spent the weekend on the boat, glorious.. Last night the water was at 22 degrees :w00t:  that was in a depth of approx 10feet.  At this rate I'm racking up plenty of bp loyalty points for petrol :D

2012-07-25165249.jpg

• Like 1

We got through £500 worth in a day on Mike Ring's rib!

good effort :thumbsup:   I've been through about 500-600 litres in the past fortnight

A'nt that the truth

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Well I have just had 4 weeks in Norfolk, most of which has been in the 20s and beautiful. This included a perfect sunny, warm, still day for the Lotus Experience at Hethel - thanks to everyone there for a great afternoon.

Having stepped off the plane in Melbourne to 7 degrees daytime temp I'd say 30 degrees in England sounds a whole lot better! Enjoy it while you can!

cheers

You were here and didn't tell me? I could have taken you round to MJK's and given you the Tony K guided tour which, so far, over 10 members of TLF have had and enjoyed....incuding a trip to the best 2 restaurants in the country! Don Pepe and Chez Denis!

I am severely disappointed in you Sean!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Time to acclimatise.

fat-men-mankini.jpg

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

ARGGGHHHH! Paul you utter basted. Now I'll see that pic in my sleep :sick:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

You were here and didn't tell me? I could have taken you round to MJK's and given you the Tony K guided tour which, so far, over 10 members of TLF have had and enjoyed....incuding a trip to the best 2 restaurants in the country! Don Pepe and Chez Denis!

I am severely disappointed in you Sean!

Thanks for the offer. Maybe next time?

Just ask and I am happy to show you around.

So it got to 36 again yesterday. Awesome weather.

From the weather reports, the midlands seem to be at about the same temperature as the Indianapolis area over the last few weeks.  We've had hot weather for  a while but a cold front has passed through so it's down from the mid-30's to the 20's ©.  Even though the 30's are normal summer temperatures here and the humidity is always high, people complain about the heat and the TV news give out instructions on how to handle it as though it was something new so I don't think it's just a British thing.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

They forecast overcast today and rain from 16:00 onwards. Sunny all day and still lovely and warm now! Awesome!

• Gold FFM

meteox.com - most accurate weather site I've ever found. Predicted today on the nose!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.