Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Alunox 321 SS Manifold for Esprit Turbo Group Buy - Page 3 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Alunox 321 SS Manifold for Esprit Turbo Group Buy

• Gold FFM

My spider senses (well, rubber hose) inform me that the GT3 manifold is on a slow journey to meet its maker; for an extra few hundred quid this is a no-brainer, so...

1) Spud

2) CarlC

3) Ed

4) Bosse

5) Dan

6) Glyn

7) Sparky

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Steve, I'm just another customer!  It's MarkKassim pulling this together.  Updated list below, and I'm nudging a couple of people...

1) Spud

2) CarlC

3) Ed

4) Bosse

5) Dan

6) Glyn

7) Sparky

8) Steven (rotaryspeed)

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Wikkid.  Should any on the list drop out, I'm happy to add 1 more.

1) Spud

2) CarlC

3) Ed

4) Bosse

5) Dan

6) Glyn

7) Sparky

8) Steven (rotaryspeed)

9) Trevor

10) Trevor

...or we could explore options for a bigger discount?   :)

Wow guys that was fast. Just spoken with Leon, he will start production this week. Alunox are willing to let this Group Buy offer to run on a bit longer if anyone else is interested. Can everyone who has put their name down e-mail Nicky at Alunox on leon@alunox.co.uk with their shipping address so she can work out the final invoice. She will reply with Alunox's bank details so you can make the bank transfer for payment.

I will keep everyone updated on progess

Thanks

Mark K

Just one more thing, a stainless steel K-nut upgrade is now available its about £35 extra. Mention it in your email if your interested.

I'm running them at the moment, it does away with the lock tabs.

Mark

• Gold FFM

Ian, it's inevitable that youll need one some time and these are a huge improvement, so you might as well put one of these in the bank!

Hi Ian, Yes it will run for some time may be a couple of weeks.

Just one more thing when replying to Nicky could you state your Forum names as well as your actual.

Thanks,

Mark

Trevor, are you fitting these to the Sport350, one each side? :lol:

I'm having one come out of the rear and the other out the front fog light hole. Should be an attention grabber.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Mail is send :)

my manifold has fissures so it would have been due for replacement anyway sooner or later.

Might replace that one with a couple of other stuff as a proactive measure :D

@Sparky

Ah sorry I thought it was you since you posted the list ^^

Steven

This is great news. I was sweating this, as I've started to tear the car apart to put in new tankes, and wanted to do this at the same time. I was thinking it wasn't going to happen in time.

Thanks guys.

Cammy, have you got your esprit back yet? Im curious how its gone as you said they were quick in removing the old manifold..feedback (whether good or bad) is always usefull in the community...

Glad to see things are progressing!

It'll be a wee while before I get the car back. The manifold has to go to Zircotec for coating before they can put it back on the car. Zircotec say 10 days processing time I believe. I'm not in a rush, would rather everyone take their time ;-)

I'll put up a thread in the exhaust section about it once I've got it back. I'll keep it updated long term with the good and the bad.

Edited by cammmy

They'll take a while so you'll be in time. Check for a ticking noise on cold start up which disappears when warm, that's the first sign.

Bibs does the ticking noise sound anything like this?

Lotus Esprit SE engine noise when warming up: http://youtu.be/yppUQij3PVI

Yeah you dont hear it at all the time, it only does the ticking noise when warming up on a really cold day, now and again i think its sounds like its blowing then most of the time its sweet as a nut, i better see if ive any money left once ive re built my garage for a manifold to keep on the shelf

Edited by Andy Esprit SE