Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Alunox 321 SS Manifold for Esprit Turbo Group Buy - Page 4 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Alunox 321 SS Manifold for Esprit Turbo Group Buy

Just one more thing, a stainless steel K-nut upgrade is now available its about £35 extra. Mention it in your email if your interested.

I'm running them at the moment, it does away with the lock tabs.

Mark

Hi Guys, I appear to have got the price wrong on the K-Nut upgrade its £77 including VAT extra. This includes all the M8's for the head and the M10's for the Turbo.

Sorry about that

Mark

• Gold FFM

Ouch! OK, order still stands.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Paid!  Any idea on timescale?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Agreed Darren, that's a bit naughty, but my laziness won over.  If I'm spending that much I might as well just do the whole thing in one transaction and save myself the additional hassle for a few quid.

I thought they were pricey but when I looked online it seems they are expensive items so like Sparky just swallowed it.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

I asked Nicky at Allunox re timescales. 4 weeks from all payments being cleared.

What if 1 member backs out (unforeseen circumstances). Will the order stop? When I make my payment I expect a definite delivery.

I would have thought a deposit would have been better as I dont want 1200 quid out of my account and be waiting.......

• Gold FFM

Well, step by step.  Who's paid?  Let's have a list, then figure out what needs to happen.

1.  Trevor

2.  Trevor

3.  Sparky

Well, step by step.  Who's paid?  Let's have a list, then figure out what needs to happen.

1.  Trevor

2.  Trevor

3.  Sparky

4.  Eken

• Gold FFM

1.  Trevor

2.  Trevor

3.  Sparky

4.  Eken

5.  Dan

Halfway there...

All sorted and paid for me too!   Big thanks to Nicky at Alunox for helping with my queries and prompt replies.

1. Trevor

2. Trevor

3. Sparky

4. Eken

5. Dan

6. CarlC

• Gold FFM

I make that 7 paid up.  Shout out to Spud, Bosse and Steven!

1) Spud

2) CarlC  *PAID*

3) Ed  *PAID*

4) Bosse

5) Dan  *PAID*

6) Glyn  *PAID*

7) Sparky  *PAID*

8) Steven (rotaryspeed)

9) Trevor  *PAID*

10) Trevor  *PAID*

Hi Guys, I've been in touch with Leon and production will start this week with a lead time of 4 weeks max, hopefully sooner.

Can those who haven't paid yet contact Nicky at Alunox.

Going back to the nut upgrade, Alunox buy these in from Demon Tweeks Wrexham and basically pass them on with the kit. If you want to get together and source them yourselves you may be able to get a better price. Leon's fine with that.

The Group Buy is still open if anybody else is interested.

Thanks,

Mark K

• Gold FFM

Thanks Mark. Trevor and I are fine to go ahead with the K-nuts, and have paid accordingly.

Also working on adding a couple more to the list...

• Gold FFM

Excellent!  So...

1) Spud

2) CarlC  *PAID*

3) Ed  *PAID*

4) Bosse

5) Dan  *PAID*

6) Glyn  *PAID*

7) Sparky  *PAID*

8) Steven (rotaryspeed)  *PAID*

9) Trevor  *PAID*

10) Trevor  *PAID*

Bosse has only ever made one post: to list himself for this manifold.  Last seen 11 July.

Spud came in too late for the last group buy, listed himself for this one 24 January, and hasn't been seen for 4 months.

I've sent a PM to both.

• Gold FFM

Thanks Bo!

1) Spud

2) CarlC  *PAID*

3) Ed  *PAID*

4) Bosse  *PAID*

5) Dan  *PAID*

6) Glyn  *PAID*

7) Sparky  *PAID*

8) Steven (rotaryspeed)  *PAID*

9) Trevor  *PAID*

10) Trevor  *PAID*

• Gold FFM

Ah, Mr. Lord.  I've been expecting you.