Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ask not what your country can do for you... - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Ask not what your country can do for you...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Very nice!

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Excellent!!! I see the Atomium still survives, too....

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Beautiful pictures! And good that you're driving your Esprit!

Strange to see the familiar roads of Brussels without much traffic.

Filip

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Thnx all, but keep in mind it's Red Baron who should get the credit. I only had to keep my Esprit running... ;)
Needless to say especially the red Esprit looks a bit nicer than the other 2 ;):whistle:

Excellent!!! I see the Atomium still survives, too....

Yup it was renewed (in- and outside) a few years ago and is more shiny than ever!

Beautiful pictures! And good that you're driving your Esprit!

Strange to see the familiar roads of Brussels without much traffic.

Filip

Hi Filip great to see you are still a live. I guess you still didn't finish your Esprit? Let me know if you need any help. Hope to meet you soon again. We should do a Belgian Esprit meeting...
Empty streets? Red Baron has to join 2 pictures in order to get rid of some traffic ;-)

Great photos well done. The photo with the cars parked in front of the iron railings where is that taken in Brussels.

Andrew

Hello Andrew that picture is taken in front of the royal palace in Laken, the palace where the old king (King Albert II) actually lives. The new king (king Philippe) lives in his "working" palace in the center of Brussels. Actually we wanted to take a picture there in the first place, but when we came there the road was blocked as there was a festivity going on. That's a shame.

Calypso Rose Rules the World!

Thanks everyone for the great comments.

But it would be nothing without these great models !

Love the shot through the archways.

Have you photo-shopped out the people/cars or is Brussels really that quiet! And no police moving you on?

The archway is also my favorite.

We did the shoot on a early sundaymorning so there were not many people or cars in Brussels.

But indeed I had to combine some photos to achieve these photos.

• Gold FFM

:thumbsup:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Thanks all for all the great reactions we got!
We hope you will all see this topic a bit as a challenge. We formed the Belgian flag in the capital of Belgium, Brussels. So come on, get your Lotus out and create even better flags German, French, English, Scottish, Welsh,... let us see your cars ;)

We started this... we hope you finish it... :D

Edited by Exploded

Calypso Rose Rules the World!

Mmm... this sounds like a great challenge  :thumbsup: 

The union jack colors on the Tower bridge or with the London Eye in the background...

German Esprits at the Brandenburger Tor or driving 'Unter Den Linden'...

US colors in Washington or at Times Square...

Let me know and I'm interested to take some shots  :fun:

• 5 weeks later...

Watch this space Gert, the Brits are coming!

Might be better off building a London set in Belgium with the weather we're having at the moment though!