Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Holiday rental in Sydney - Australia - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Holiday rental in Sydney

gghc87

Help please

I'm currently looking for a 3/4 bedroom house or apartment holiday rental in Sydney and I wondered if anyone local can recommend any local companies or web sites that deal with this type of rental

Thank you in anticipation

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Hi Cliff,

The guys in Sydney may chip in, but i am quite sure that if you googled holiday rental homes Sydney, you should come up with some results.

http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/holiday-rentals/nsw/sydney-inner/sydney

Did this real quick just now.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

G'day Cliff,

This is one of the biggest groups...  http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/nsw/sydney

but google is your friend. No experience with them directly however. What area were you looking around? Happy to help if you need it. Also, some real estate agents let directly, eg: L J Hooker, Ray White,so that might be a possibility.

We have a B&B cottage in the Hawkesbury/Blue Mountains area, but only for a couple, so no use to you.

Clive

Strange to see this post as I was going to do exactly the same but we are doing Sydney in April/May for 3 weeks spanning a friends sons wedding.  

We were recommended Property providers http://www.propertyproviders.com.au/holiday/About-Us or Stayz mentioned above. http://www.stayz.com.au some properties appear in both.  

When I started looking a bit more in depth be aware of all the hidden charges like cleaning and linen changes etc. etc.  Also some seem very strict about the names and numbers in the property as we were hoping to offer a couch to one of our sons who was only going to be in Sydney for a couple of days overlap around the wedding.  By the time it was totted up it was about the same as good hotels we were looking at although I'd imagine larger parties will find it more economical.  Let us know here if you find any other good ones.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Thanks very much for all the suggestions so far.

Our mutual friend Google has also been working very hard for me at this end as well. :D  but a little local knowledge goes a long way. :unworthy:

As things progress  I post up any other sites that come up that may be of interest. :comp:

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein