Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What does your profile name mean? Share share! - Page 3 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What does your profile name mean? Share share!

iainskea

What does the underscore signify? :P

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Newtown, it's in Wales and rains a lot :P

oh yes. Villeneuve spelt Newtown !!!!!!  Get yer coat Bibbsy  :scooter:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Just sayin' jambon...

attachicon.gifGoogle Translate.clipular.png

MR Jambon ;)

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

My initial plus first part of surname and a 'y' to make it friendly.

Actually I created this for my hotmail account and it has adorned everything since. Even my most senior and esteemed colleagues call me 'slewthy'

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

Villeneuve...apart from being the surname of a couple of F1 pedallers..was the French Vice-Admiral who lost to "Our Nel", Horatio of that ilk, at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805. Vice-Admiral Villeneuve was taken prisoner aboard his own flagship and taken back to Britain. He was kept in what is now "The Crown" in Bishop's Waltham and attended Nelson's funeral. After his parole in 1806 he returned to France, where he was found dead in his inn room during a stop on the way to Paris, with six stab wounds in the chest from a dining knife. It was officially recorded that he had committed suicide......(!)

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Mines pretty obvious.  It is from my Type 69 (the white car in the avatar) that is in F2 specification.

Kyle Kaulback

Messed tht up somehow. The past post should have had a comment that boring was the wrong word - jaded would have been better.

The trip across the Rockies can be a great drive if you have the time for stops, sidetrips and bursts of speed. On the other hand, when you set off in the morning knowing that you will be on the main highway for the next 590 miles or so, a certain grim determination sets in

• Like 1

Mike

'97 V8

'73 Europa TC

'10 Elise SC

Used to be a cop in the old days and I drove a V8 Interceptor and also used the name as a CB 'handle'

I know it's sad when you look back but they were great days and the film is still one of my favourite 'road movies'

Cheers!

Eh, it's my name. 

What is? :D

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• Gold FFM

Sorry but mine must be boring, I love greyhound and Saluki dogs who's bread is known as Sighthound so to make it a little harder for scammers I changed it slightly to the obvious. As a side note have you ever had as a passenger as 28cm tall Greyhound in the car, always surprises me how it can curl itself into a ball and sleep in the footwell on  the passenger side even with shmbo in the seat.

:huh:

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• Gold FFM

It's the one who pays me 14% interest on all accounts. And outside of the UK oh and means I pay NO UK tax.

Edited by johnpwalsh