Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2014 First and last... - TLF International Lotus Day | MBW/Brooklands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

2014 First and last...

There will be a special treat in the Brooklands Hall inside Mercedes Benz World on Sunday.

For the first and possibly last time ever the first and last Esprits will be on display side by side. Bring a camera.

:D :D :D

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

The secrets out, its the last of the line with all the signatures in the boot which went to the states, then the Netherlands I think, then the UK for a check over before going back accross the pond to join a collection. Some of my details may be slightly out but I have it on very good authority that they will both be together for the send off.

I think it must be a very rare situation when the first and last of any model of car are together.....perhaps this is even a first?

There has been a huge amount of hard work behind the scenes to pull this together. Massive thanks to Bibs for making it happen. :unworthy:

It was really good to see both these cars together, a great achievement and well done for organising

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

I do have a good photo of Gordon with the first one looking like a proud new Dad unfortunately you will have to wait weeks as I'm sitting in LHR T4 waiting to escape to the sunnier side of the world - I hope! Unfortunately I downloaded the camera onto the computer and wiped it so starting holiday empty memory.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Was indeed a great day, and four of my most memorable sights were:

1/ Bazza looking like a scary traffic warden

2/ Bibs haircut

3/ Remains of Brooklands track 

4/ Martin looking like a drowned rat

:clap:

These are some pics taken during the photo shoot on Saturday morning on the banking of the Old Brooklands Circuit.

IMG_2613.jpg

IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2628.jpg

IMG_2639.jpg

IMG_2650.jpg

IMG_2654.jpg

IMG_2681.jpg

IMG_2717.jpg

IMG_2720.jpg

IMG_2725.jpg

IMG_2725.jpg

IMG_2761.jpg

IMG_2772.jpg

IMG_2783.jpg

IMG_2786.jpg

IMG_2791.jpg

IMG_2798.jpg

IMG_2829.jpg

IMG_2840.jpg

IMG_2842.jpg

IMG_2852.jpg

IMG_2853.jpg

IMG_2864.jpg

IMG_2884.jpg

IMG_2892.jpg

• Like 1

Fabulous. It was a real treat to see them together. Well done and thanks to all involved in making it happen.