Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Summer BBQ (CarBQ) - 12th July - Page 4 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Summer BBQ (CarBQ) - 12th July

Bibs

I don't think I can cope with the mustard bullying, so I'm gonna be shotgun with Trevor. Ian, bring friends.

Never mind the mustard bullying, I'm sensing a bloke wanting to have a beer or two there, Sparky!

Bibs do we need to bring any chairs? I'm just thinking I'm an old fart, and can't stand around too long. Unless it's at a bar.

Margate Exotics.

Would really really love to attend, but it's a 6 hour round trip and cannot stop over due to the bleedin kittens :( wish I had never had them but wouldn't be without them now .... No more stop overs for me now :(

Dodgy

I know a very good cattery not 10 yards from me :) (We now own and run one!)

PM me if interested

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

• Gold FFM

I've been rumbled.

I'll bring my doctors and nurses paraphernalia.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

I've been rumbled.

I'll bring my doctors and nurses paraphernalia.

i was going to bring Sue not so sure now

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

Look, when I said it'd only be a small prick...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Might be late.

Just fallen off a ladder, hence sat in Margate A&E at the moment. Lump the size of a horse's bollock on my left elbow.

On the plus side, neither the ladder, nor it's jockey, hit the Esprit!

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

WTF?  Who's gonna call me Mustard Boy now?

The triage nurse said she's never seen anything like it before, but at least it's not painful.

The amount of times I've been here over the last few months, I'm planning on swopping the Esprit for an ambulance.

Fear not, I shall endeavour to pitch up ASAP for some mustard-coloured banter!

Margate Exotics.

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to bail on you guys sorry some stuff has to be done today and by the time I finish its not going to be worth me coming :-( have fun and give Gary lot's of stick about his choice of vehicle colour.

• Gold FFM

Trev says you shoulda got up earlier then. I'll miss you xxx

Thanks to Bibs and Laura from Shan and I for a very pleasant, and well organised afternoon. This was our first TLF event, and we met some very nice, like-minded people, as well as it being very informative for us Lotus 'virgins'.

In spite of my earlier plummet from the garage loft ladder and subsequent visit to Margate A&E for the doctor to attend to the horse's bollock that had appeared on my left elbow, we were determined to make the BBQ, as we absolutely hate letting anyone down, and if we say we're going to be there, we'll be there. Thank you to all those who (a) expressed sympathy for my condition, and (b) called me a twat for being so clumsy.

The only real downside to the proceedings was the discovery that Sparky doesn't suffer from hangovers.

The total bastard!

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

very pleasant afternoon thanks to Bibs and Laura.Met some horrendous weather on way home hope Simon managed to avoid it

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

Fantastic day! Thanks, Laura and Bibs. Met some great people, including my comedy hero. Test drove 7 of the 10 rums, not bad for someone who's not supposed to be on the booze. And thanks to Trevor for the ferry service.

I love you, Simon, and I want to have your babies.