Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
This month's Octane magazine - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

This month's Octane magazine

Bibs

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME! Gotta go buy it!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Sooner or later the magazine will make its way up to Scotland!

Wheres Scotland???.

Its that county that England lies in

• Like 1

They usually hit the shelves about a week after the subscriber editions are delivered. I face a major expedition as all my local outlets have all stopped stocking it. A minority interest apparently..... 

How is a poor dude/bloke in the States supposed to get this magazine? I don't think Barnes and Noble carry it, as I looked for it this past weekend, and I don't think we really have any other bookstores remaining! Argh!

Just bought myself the evo + Octane Sept 2014 combo for £6 the pair - great saving and fantastic Esprit content in both :)

Saw that on a book stand today but didn't realise there was Esprit stuff in EVO

whats it about?

Hi Gordon,

Got it on my last day at home.   :thumbsup: Awesome to have that story.  I'm up on a Course in Sept.  I'll be in touch for a curry

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

I should probably go out and try and find me a copy of this, looks interesting...

Currently got a few hundred car mags on the dining room table from when I was a boy, probably all destined for the bin. Best I start getting some new I suppose!

Chunky Lover

Currently got a few hundred car mags on the dining room table from when I was a boy, probably all destined for the bin. Best I start getting some new I suppose!

If you are chucking out any S1 stuff let me know please Simon!