Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
She's here: Military Grey - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

She's here: Military Grey

Got the car!  woop woop!

Quite a lot of paint defects (pinhole marks + dust contaminations), but dealer and I have been in contact with the factory and all will be repaired (polished + spot repair?)

Nevertheless, massive fun even whilst running in :police:

I get a lots of compliments on the colour, really like the way it goes from real bright in sunlight to almost black when the sun starts to set.

Aircon and air recirc lights (and heated seat lights) are, indeed, completely useless!!

Just 3 pics for the moment:

front2.jpg

front1.jpg

back1.jpg

Next up: exhaust work (thanks pgn340r)

Edited by Milton1
  • Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

That looks fantastic! I really like the colour in fading light.

I found a polarising filter really helps bring out a rich colour on mine - perhaps worth a try, if you have one?

Phil.

I found a polarising filter really helps bring out a rich colour on mine - perhaps worth a try, if you have one?

Sry, complete noob wrt photgraphy.  I have a phone which happens to have a camera onboard ... :huh:

Edited by Milton1

Do you have some sunglasses with polarised lenses? If so, you can use your phone camera and shoot through the lens. Even you have "normal" sunglasses, you can find they help the picture, or certainly give it a different feel. Worth experimenting, and a good excuse to take more pictures - you need to let the car cool down every so often ;)

Phil. 

Awesome car, you must be very happy. Poor paint shouldn't happen on any new car but it does. I buy cars for a living and we just had a car delivered with a dent and another with 2 panels that are different shade of silver. So it happens even with the big manufacturers. I'm sure Lotus will put it right.

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

You were very quick to get a roof conversion done.  I'm getting mine converted tomorrow. 

You'll love it!  Dealer did the roof conversion whilst I was with the insurance company arranging the paperwork.

:thumbup:

I love Military Grey, such a cool and very modern colour.

More pics please!

:clap::unworthy:

Awesome Colour. Nice choise.

Great color!

There is a Exige V6 Cup car here in Denver, at the Dealer, in Carbon Grey.  Really do want, but it's a track only car, not street legal, and I do not have a spare $106k...

IMG_7433.jpg

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

• Gold FFM

Lovely looking car! I agree with everyone else. Great colour! :thumbsup:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• 1 month later...