IGNORED

Aberdeenshire Lotus owner

ian2144

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ian

Welcome to the forum, nice car by the way.

Were you at The Fennel V8 Breakfast recently? I am sure I recall a Sunbeam Lotus in the photos.

Hopefully see you and your car at one of our LEGendary Breakfast meetings.

Yes Brian, I'm regular at the Fennel in Inverurie on a Sunday morning. Just 12 miles down the road from me. There is another Sunbeam Lotus in Westhill Aberdeen.

Cheers.

Ian.......

Edited by Bibs

Hi Ian & welcome

Lovely car although I don't remember admiring it at the V8 Breakfast in July coz I'd have remembered it as a car from my prime memories era of Rallying.  In fact just went and looked at all my photos and no sign of it.  Did you have it at the Speedfest in June because I'm sure I've seen an immaculate one out at something recently?  Anyway welcome to the Forums and LEGS section & I am sure Brian will add you to our PM listings.  I'll get to see it yet.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Sorry Allan, I didn't have this car in June. I was about  the end of July when got my hands on it. I bought it from a chap down in Wales, he spent 18 months rebuilding it.  As with all classics, it will be an on going project. One job for this winter is, fitting it with power steering.   

Edited by ian2144

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

Welcome to TLF Ian. :welcome:

Does look in nice nick.

Any questions or issues with using the using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)