Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
9th April Meeting - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

9th April Meeting

8pm Horns & Horseshoes, Harlow common.- see you there

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a good meeting last night, and such a great turn out of cars - even if one wasn't a Lotus :thumbsup:

First time I've seen a DeLorean in the flesh - very nice.

Chris

Thanks for another warm welcome fellas. Great to meet some more of the chaps as well. Love the Delorean as well Trevor. See you next time I hope.

Regards

Wayne

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

• Gold FFM

Point of order: I didn't receive an invite. Would have enjoyed it...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

I didn't get an invite either. You are officially invited to the next one and the Ace Cafe next Wednesday, look forward to seeing you at both :-)

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Point of order: I didn't receive an invite. Would have enjoyed it...

without the drunk?

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

No we were coming from Canvey Island long the 414 about 6:45pm. Funny enough though we stopped for petrol and a chap said he had a friend up the road selling one so could have been him.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.