Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Eletre - Page 25 - Eletre Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Eletre

auRouge

Yes many (not sure about all) can be disabled if the central screen works - but as Keith says you have to do it every time which is annoying and time consuming.  Not possible on my drive as the software "needed an update".

• Like 1

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I had an EV for 2.5 years and my conclusion was that the range shown includes the expected regen but on the motorway you're never on the brakes so range was reduced by about a third on these kind of journeys. 

I drove it for a total of 24,000 miles and 8,000 was just from regen. Local/town driving will see the full expected range. 

• Like 2

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 3 weeks later...

To nip on range expectation, 2 years év owner, got my életre r last week and drove 2k miles with it (mostly motorway). Doing 75-78 mph, you can achieve 200 miles on a full charge (in piss poor weather most of the time) while staying in the comfort zone of battery leftover (around 8-10% at destination). The S plaid did a bit better maybe 230-250 miles in similar conditions, but I find the range prediction of the életre much more realistic then Tesla's. Will be curious to see how it does on normal A/B roads and in spring/summer when it's warmer outside.

Overall till now very satisfied.

• Like 1

To add to my range expectations

Started a trip with 314 miles of charge available. I travelled 224 miles (30% A/B roads, 70% motorway @ circa 75MPH - all in Tour mode) and arrived with 78 miles available in the battery, so roughly 302 miles. I'm sitting on 23" wheels and was driving with heating on at 23 degrees, heated steering wheel etc...in other words, not exactly being too eco. I didn't precondition the batteries before departure - left with batteries cold basically.

On my basis, at present, I can be sure to get easily get 275 - 300 miles at this time of year and come more ideal months, I think a baseline figure of 300 miles will be more than possible. For it's size, its looking like a very efficient car. My previous car, a Jaguar I-Pace, at this time of year, I would have been very lucky to see 200 miles on a similar trip in similar conditions.

With SOTA and more data coming in to the software team, it will be interesting to see if they tweak things over the coming months to get even more out of every system.

• Like 2

On 27/10/2023 at 20:28, rs200evo said:

Any idea if all these audible aids can be disabled, and if so remain disabled from trip to trip? 

No and won't be so in the future either. Not sure about UK as it left the EU so you might get a different software which allows this, but any car sold in the EU has to automatically re-enable the annoying warning. I've been told that software update will make it much more convenient to turn it off, but still you will need to turn it off on every single bloody drive. There is a chance UK cars will get different OS version which will allow complete turn off, but I won't bet on that ( https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/103530/eu-demands-speed-limiters-all-new-cars-know-rules-and-how-they-work  - see the "Can you turn ISA speed limiters off?" )

On 15/11/2023 at 07:54, aquiss said:

To add to my range expectations

Started a trip with 314 miles of charge available. I travelled 224 miles (30% A/B roads, 70% motorway @ circa 75MPH - all in Tour mode) and arrived with 78 miles available in the battery, so roughly 302 miles. I'm sitting on 23" wheels and was driving with heating on at 23 degrees, heated steering wheel etc...in other words, not exactly being too eco. I didn't precondition the batteries before departure - left with batteries cold basically.

On my basis, at present, I can be sure to get easily get 275 - 300 miles at this time of year and come more ideal months, I think a baseline figure of 300 miles will be more than possible. For it's size, its looking like a very efficient car. My previous car, a Jaguar I-Pace, at this time of year, I would have been very lucky to see 200 miles on a similar trip in similar conditions.

With SOTA and more data coming in to the software team, it will be interesting to see if they tweak things over the coming months to get even more out of every system.

Find that hard to believe, i get the same 314'ish miles on a full charge (what happened to the 378 quoted?) and lucky to get 180 to 200 miles with circa 10% left in the battery - sorry this is also the general range being quoted by owners on the Facebook page - unless you have a special Lotus edition no-one else has?

On 30/11/2023 at 23:09, pete said:

That is my car, highest bid indicates these will not be holding the values, doesn't help that Lotus are flooding the market with cancelled orders and I have been told actually discounting off list - not good for residuals! 

We are also showing a range of 311 miles when fully charged, which I assume will increase to circa 336 miles when battery conditioning is complete. On our first trip down to Southampton (200 miles away) I think we were showing we still had 50+ miles. When we plugged in for a top up.

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

If it’s almost exclusively motorway driving with no regen braking then losing between 15-20% is to be expected but if there is a reasonable amount of the journey that includes city/town driving this will drop to below 10%.

At least that’s my findings with my i4M50.

• Like 1

Currently driving an i4M50

• 1 month later...

I see a couple of ex demo cars from UK dealers have started to appear on AT.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 1 month later...

So the question is, are they going to port this over to the Eletre?

I've actually switched the HUD off as it's not adding much to my experience that I can't see just 2 inches below it, so this would be a much improved upgrade.

This is Lotus we are talking about....I'm still trying to fathom how they roll their software out, but I'm sure the Asia markets will have it months before the rest of us lol