Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Planning consultant - Page 3 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Planning consultant

Barrykearley

• Gold FFM

It's changed again today - I've had a letter from the councils solicitors !!

so - I asked some questions regarding the possible enforcement pishe. They weren't happy with the windows. The question I posed to them was if we remove the glass and tin over the windows to make it look more agricultural - can you confirm that our agricultural pd rights would apply.

boom - today - in writing the answer is yes. So out the windows will come - on goes some ass ugly tin - application for pd change of use in and 8 weeks to wait

• Like 1

Only here once

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 28/01/2017 at 13:40, oilmagnet477 said:

Good luck Barry, looks like an end in sight soon - imagine how much this farce has cost the Council! Bonkers

erm! not cost the council anything it is our money they are wasting.

1 hour ago, Barrykearley said:

A day busy on the barn - first in a few years.... hope they like the new agricultural lookIMG_1352.thumb.JPG.16deba8e35f3c462aaac0ec21b4c3f7e.JPG

unfortunately Barry that is how most of the listing people want it to look

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Hi Barry,

Did you know that you can get those sheets (they are called Standard 3 or 13.5/3 profile) in perforated?

Also if you want an authentic look then you can also use the sheets you have and have a perforated pattern laser cut into it. So from a distance it looks like a agricultural corrugated steel but from inside, you can see out.

David

• Gold FFM

Well we finally have some progress.

email today with the following which means off we go with a new application

"I confirm that we are content that the windows and doors have been removed and I can now close my enforcement file."

Only here once

• Gold FFM

:rofl: funny old thing - I thought just the same. 

Now in goes a class q application for change of use. Fingers crossed they have run out of bullshit now.

how do folks deal with these knobs everyday? :wallbash:

Only here once

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Application now in - and a very thorough job the guys done of it as well.

56 days starts tomorrow - they've got until 15th April to sort their act out :animier:

just one step closer to a 400 :rofl:

• Like 1

Only here once

I hear they have creaky seats.  You be better off in a 410......    

• Like 2

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

• Gold FFM

Thanks chap - fingers crossed. We shall see what they come up with this time - but I'm hoping they have finally run out of bullsh£t

Only here once

• Gold FFM

• Gold FFM