Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hants meet up - Page 18 - UK - Hampshire - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hants meet up

Bibs

Good to catch up as always. Had a lovely drive out tonight. Car felt fantastic, smooth and brawny. Definitely more comfortable than my Exige! Must have been some car back in the day. Not much I'd swap it for in 2017 either!

:thumbup:

• Gold FFM

Horse actually OK, Liz was having a bit of a meltdown.

The horse has had treatment for sarcoids and the huge growth fell off and there was some (well, a lot of) blood and puss.

Disappointed not to have made this - I was within 2 miles of the location last night on my way home at about 1915 - which as we all know is roughly the distance @The Pits is from me when test driving 410s etc :P

Glad to see you had a good time!

I'm being treated for sarcasm by the wife, treatment is witholding sex until I apologise:lol:

Huge growth just disappeared instantly!

Edited by pbharcourt
  • Like 1

You'll be relieved to know that we unable to resist having a go at sorting out the crisp packets in your honour but failed convincingly. We clearly can't be trusted to go out without you! ?

Dammit. 4th I'm in London and 25th Go Karting at Thruxton...

If it has to be a Tuesday I'm OK on 11th and 18th. Other weekdays possible too :)

With regard to venue, if everyone fancies coming over towards Emsworth way there is:

http://www.shiplangstone.co.uk/ - Not huge but good location, especially if it's a nice evening (harbour edge views) and close to the A27/A3 junction

or 

http://www.vintageinn.co.uk/restaurants/south-east/theboshaminnchichester/gallery - Bigger place with a bigger car park but further off the A27

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

• Gold FFM

Ship sounds good to me. So long as they have four car park spaces we should be fine, I cannot do the first week in July. I had Wednesday 12th down from this month's meet. Is that any good? We were talking about the virtual racing.

• Gold FFM

Is there a date that you can do @DaveC72? Your and @pbharcourt diaries seem to be the most challenging. Anybody free the following week?

Anyone come across a Doodle poll before? Anyone interested in using something like this? You get an email asking you to fill in when you are available.

I would be happy to organise it for anyone who PM's me their email address. I can then stick the result on the forum for anyone else to join in.

7 minutes ago, Kevin Wheeler said:

Anyone come across a Doodle poll before?

I think our neighbours used to have one. Quite big with a curly coat?

Poodle doll....err...I am sure there was a bbc program about that...rubber full size dolls?:popo:

Lets confirm the 12th @ ship inn langstone harbour.

Dave you need to sort your life out, stop working for the man and make the man work for you!

Went to the Lotus dealership and sat in an evora 410 today, looking at buying a second hand evora! 

• Like 1

Only a suggestion as someone who loves their beer but how about restricting venues (where possible) to Free Houses rather than chain/brewery owned ('Pots not included) pubs? If I'm going to drive for 45mins for a pint it would be nice to have a good one rather than factory churned out brown water even though my attendence is for the company and stimulating conversation over and above the beer, of course ;) 

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

OK, Wed the 12th at The Ship is in my diary and current Mrs H is informed :) My first Hants meet!

I like my real ale too but I suggested The Ship more for location and easy accessibility for everyone from the A27

• Gold FFM
On 2017-6-24 at 01:36, pbharcourt said:

Poodle doll....err...I am sure there was a bbc program about that...rubber full size dolls?:popo:

Lets confirm the 12th @ ship inn langstone harbour.

Dave you need to sort your life out, stop working for the man and make the man work for you!

Went to the Lotus dealership and sat in an evora 410 today, looking at buying a second hand evora! 

I wish I could make this, but as @Bibs has alluded, I will be taking my swatches, scissors and pins around Italy that week :rolleyes:

@pbharcourt, which dealer did you go to... although I'm not sure I should be putting temptation in my path?

2 hours ago, DaveC72 said:

I wish I could make this, but as @Bibs has alluded, I will be taking my swatches, scissors and pins around Italy that week :rolleyes:

@pbharcourt, which dealer did you go to... although I'm not sure I should be putting temptation in my path?

The dealer at hedge end, they had a lovely black and carbon evora 410 hand built..(aren't all Lotus hand built?) Just under £90,000...yum yum!

Out of my price range unfortunatly, when the price of evoras drop to my standard price of £250 i might get one :lol:

• Like 2