Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hants meet up - Page 21 - UK - Hampshire - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hants meet up

Bibs

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Looking forward to this on Thursday, first one I will be able to make for a while.

Also looking forward to @The Pits telling us his secret in getting Mrs The Pits to agree to a GT430... exciting stuff!

1930 (That's the big hand on the six and the little hand on the 7 for @pbharcourt:P ) onward  here

@840joe, @peteyg, @Kevin Wheeler, @eeyoreish, @Simon Gooding, @RJB, @Leggy, @Nelly and @Bibs if you fancy showing us your new Evora ;)

I'll be there and hopefully bringing one of our Norwegian Lotus Owning cousins who happens to be over in Winchester for a couple of days. He's not on the forum but has an S2 Esprit. Perfect timing!

Pete

• Like 1

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

No secret @DaveC72 just keep it broad brush strokes. She knows I'm getting an Evora, why bore her with the details? ;)

Hope to make this although might bring the new bike which needs some running-in miles.

:thumbup:

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

Great to see you all tonight.   3 Esprits, 2 Evoras, an Elite and some bloke on a bike.  And our visitors from Norway.

To be fair, the car park looked a lot bigger/ better on Google Earth.

I think I'll do a proper recce next time.

Any suggestions for the next location?

Not the nicest ride home at 58mph in the pissing rain but good to see a decent turn out all the same. 3 Esprits, 2 Evoras and an Elite will always be a sight for sore eyes!

Good to see everyone again and loiter suspiciously in a dark car park...:ph34r:

I'm fairly relaxed about next venue as long as (a) it's on a road, (b) has lights, (c) I don't have to park 3 fields away. 

• Like 1

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, eeyoreish said:

Easy access, floodlights and overpriced burgers. Sounds ideal!

@DaveC72 is already a regular in the loos there so he can probably get us discount in the cafe :thumbup:

Imagine my surprise when I rang that number in the cubicle to speak to "filthy Sue" and you answered Neil...

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Your right Dave, dont want a repeat of 'the midnight cowboys'

Just drove past the 'potters heron' with a lovely big well lit car park, not good for dogging but great for talking about cars!

• Haha 1