Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hants meet up - Page 22 - UK - Hampshire - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hants meet up

Bibs

• Gold FFM
30 minutes ago, peteyg said:

Struggling with fuel line issues so may or may not be in attendance with a Lotus as have an aversion to being burned alive...

Pete

Don't let that stop you.

The lack of Lotus.  Not for a minute suggesting you should risk third-degree burns.

I'll try and bring my Esprit but having some minor clutch issues at the mo. Changed the master cylinder but now struggling to bleed out some air in the system. Not sure if I'll have time to tinker with it before 30th.

if there's no non Lotus penalty I might be forced to bring my other lady, the Jag.

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

• Gold FFM
29 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Being a team player, I'll pop down and take it along for you mate :)

If you want to collect it from Bury St Edmunds and have it back for me in the morning, you're more than welcome...

My work commitments for next week now confirmed, and I am away Monday and Tuesday so can't make this one.  Hope to catch you at the next, maybe we can do a meal nearer to xmas if one is not already in peoples minds?

To be honest Monday is looking unlikely for me too now so another date might be the best plan.

Does later in the week (not Wed as that's the current Mrs Hs cinema night) or next week suit everyone?

Not worth starting anything now...🍺