Hants meet up - Page 23 - UK - Hampshire - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hants meet up

Bibs

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Gentlemen

All of you following this thread might like to look at 

If you would like to pop over there and tell me if you would like to come along, I can expand the booking or try to find somewhere more suitable if you don't like this venue

• 1 month later...

29/30 out for me. Hurling myself down an Alpine mountain on planks for fun. Still dreaming of the day I can drive to a ski resort in the lotus, in winter, with skis on the back...

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

Will come out if I’m able, can’t say for sure yet. Great venue for a summer meet. Looking forward to seeing and hearing Dave’s E400 again, it’s even louder than Kev’s Esprit!

• Gold FFM
11 hours ago, The Pits said:

Will come out if I’m able, can’t say for sure yet. Great venue for a summer meet. Looking forward to seeing and hearing Dave’s E400 again, it’s even louder than Kev’s Esprit!

Do you want picking up Jonny?

A fine offer, but if the weather’s ok I might want to put some running-in miles on. Might be best to get the merciless piss taking out of the way sooner rather than later!