Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hants meet up - Page 32 - UK - Hampshire - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hants meet up

Bibs

Tuesday 24th is fine for me. I assume it's this place? http://www.driftinn.co.uk/

My new coolant pipes are finally on the way from SJ so there's an outside chance the Esprit could be back on the road. It's now out of MOT  too so I need to get my finger out...

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

Can't do 24th, will be tasting gin at a mates new distillery in Portsmouth helping to decide the final blend! Maybe opportunity for a future distillery trip! Esprit still disabled whilst I try and re-thread some stripped studs on one of the cam carriers and stuggling to find the time to get to sort it at the mo.

Away from end of July until 10th August but mid August is good before Carfest.

Pete

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

Anyone fancy meeting a bit earlier for a bite to eat too? I'll be heading straight there from Eastleigh after work so could be there for 6ish...

Good to see everyone again last night including a couple of lesser spotted cars (and their owners)...

How is everyone fixed for next meet at The Seven Stars near Petersfield week commencing 20th August?

This will be my first meet(!)  Be great to meet some fellow enthusiasts 🙂I can do Monday, Wednesday and Thursday as well..!  Hopefully work commitments won't get in the way.

Welcome Dean! Would be great to meet you, we already have a couple of Evora owners in our little group so you'll be able to compare experiences too.

Traditionally we wait now while everyone sorts out which days they can make then we'll nail down a date here ASAP.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Elite is currently having an ....umm err....engine refresh/head gasket :)

So might bring the diesel galaxy and rev it up in the car park  to reproduce the Elites smoking arrival!

Shall we say Monday 20th August then? Looks like at least 4 of us can make it, hopefully more on the night.

My Esprit is back on the road so it'll be there!