Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hants meet up - Page 33 - UK - Hampshire - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hants meet up

Bibs

It's a very rare occurrence for me to be in the country the same day as the Hampshire meeting is taking place, so since Kevin has mentioned on one or two posts that I might be there, I feel it would be rude not to. :) Furthermore, it will probably be the very last outing in my much loved Exige before handing it over to Bell & Colvill, so as the stars all seem to be aligned, I'll be there.

Errr, where is it? :whistle:

I may well be able to make next Monday though it will likely be later than earlier. Car finally back in running order, just needs a damn good wash which I may or may not get around to before next week.

Pete

• Like 1

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

2 hours ago, pbharcourt said:

I Cant make tonight now, grandchildren have appeared at the doorstep😂

Didn't realise you were THAT old! 👳‍♀️

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

• Gold FFM

We all had a good time last night with 7 cars there and 2 new faces - @Techyd and @Spinney. Good to see you both - and your cars.

Believe it or not, we discussed the Christmas dinner - William Walker again?

So that @Simon Gooding can make it - shall we go on the 3rd or the 10th of December?

I cannot work out how to embed it but I will resurrect the Christmas gathering thread.

Edited by Kevin Wheeler
Missed a bit!
  • Like 2

Yes, a good turnout of people and cars last night. And still warm enough to sit outside!

Thanks for organising the Christmas do again Kevin. I've just been the first PITA to say 'I can't make those dates' over in the thread here:

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

Hey Gents - is there a meet this month?  I've sent my steering wheel off for a re-trim so back on the road from the 18th (hopefully!) so how does 20th or 21st September shape up for people? or the following week?

I can't do 20th or 21st but the following week looks OK for me at the moment. I think early part of the week was best for @Simon Gooding?

Weren't we thinking somewhere close to Alton/ @Spinney for the next one so we can (hopefully) see his lovely new Evora?

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

Unfortunately I'll be out of the country (again? I hear you ask) from September 19th until October 6th, so won't be able to do this month with my new car. Would hope to do October though. 👍

4 hours ago, Techyd said:

How about the 27th then and we could save the Alton pub for October so that @Spinney can make it?

Thats good of you to suggest that. I may well buy a pint or two in celebration of my new wheels.

On 05/09/2018 at 09:00, Kevin Wheeler said:

I am out of the country, too - from next Thursday, so I will have to cry off as well, I am afraid. See you in October.

Off to the tax haven again Kev? :lol:

1 hour ago, Kevin Wheeler said:

It is that time of year........

Got to do something with your ill gotten gains......

Errr weren’t we about to renew our contract with you Kevin? 😉😂