Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
3-Eleven Picture & Video Thread - Page 8 - 3-Eleven Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

3-Eleven Picture & Video Thread

auRouge

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

There was one to be delivered to a member in Luxembourg but I cannot recall his forum's user name.

Numbers 61, 62 and 63 are currently available for sale with Komotec. Does not look like they have already sold them all...

Picture taken from Komotec's Facebook page. They add that they do not know whether all cars have been sold but that sales went well after a sluggish start.

IMG_0419.JPG

lets not kid ourselves all 311 3-Eleven haven't been built yet. I do think however that customers were allowed to chose their chassis number, number of allocation permitting. I don't think we'll see many around very often 

I personally do not hope/think so. He has to clear the deck for the Evora roadster and the Evora Cup/ GT/Race with all the cool carbon bits and the price tag high enough to give people vertigo. There's no point in selling a less hot 4-eleven on the current platform in my opinion People can just buy an Exige Sport350 and remove the top. There should higher margins in a new higher spec Evora variant which has a wider market to play with. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/10/2017 at 16:12, Arregueti said:

There was one to be delivered to a member in Luxembourg but I cannot recall his forum's user name.

Numbers 61, 62 and 63 are currently available for sale with Komotec. Does not look like they have already sold them all...

That might have been me. I cancelled my order when they announced that they cut the power from the announced 460 hp down to 410 hp. I lost trust in the gearbox and engine all of a sudden and believed that Lotus wanted to limit the package because it couldn't handle the load. I had suffered an engine failure with my 2-11 and had become overly cautious.

Anyway, hopefully all 3-11 owners are enjoying their cars to the fullest extent.

Sorry for my late reply, I don't check Lotus forums as often anymore. I have switched to a different brand and follow those forums, but am still loving Lotus. :thumbup:

Edited by jbs
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

One more thing: never had such a respectful relationship with bikers before travelling the Alpes with my 3-11. This guy here, we met after a tough chase and he stated that he never had the smell of brake and clutch in this nose before he joined our squadron :thumbsup: 

.Can't wait heading to the Dolomites next year to refresh memories of my 2015 Exige trip

IMG_0168.JPG

1 hour ago, NW76 said:

Peter - very cool! Love your 311! Are you taking it on track as well every once in a while? Spa is just 30 mins for you ... 

had 1st track experience at Nurburgring GP track in October. Indeed, Spa is on my schedule for 2018, as well as Bilsterberg. Hopefully, it can be matched with my professional calendar :wub:. Let's see!