Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Why? - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Why?

Bibs

It seems as if stupidity have the same face all over the World.

But on the forst modified Lotus, it seems as if a 15 y.o. had a job after school, and used his saved up Pennies on every single china made piece of crap in existence from an "aftermarket japanese car part dealer"...

Fortunately, they can be built back into...

oh wait!

a Lotus ;)

Cheers,

Jacques.

ps: I really think that some porsche's of the eighties were almost equally bad made inside in regards to positioning of gauges and switches and the choice of colour combinations.

Edited by Jacques

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

• Gold FFM

image.jpg

righto - here we go - that's kind of ok ish.

BUT still can't comprehend why anyone would try stuff that should only be done to shagged old pugs and clios I just do not know.

That's not adding value or kerb appeal - but does look a bit cheap and slutty.........

has as it got lambo doors 

Edited by Barrykearley

Only here once

And the brilliant mind who gave birth to the idea of reverse Engineering, such as the reversed sills and airflow prevention to the rear, as can be seen on the red example.

Does anyone know where in the Wold this car lives?

Those two Esprits probably give some kind of meaning to the old saying of some people, that Lotus is a kit car...

Sad.

Cheers,

Jacques.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

:rolleyes:Maybe the red one has now a mighty 1.8 turbo charged VAG engine in the front...

To be honest.... It doesn't look that bad to me like the white one with the roof  scoop. Twenty inch rims are also a burner on every sports car from the past :animier:

• Gold FFM

There are no front lights that I can see. The cockpit has three colours in it and different types of upholstery. The boot is another colour. The SE wing has been removed. It's been bumped a couple of times. The crack in the bodywork in front of the tyre would have me worried a bit too.

It doesn't work for me.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)