Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Interior / Exterior Combos - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Interior / Exterior Combos

Hello all, I am wondering how many different interior / exterior color combinations we have seen roll off the line from Lotus?   I have a Monaco White exterior with Magnolia interior.    Please post your color combination with photos!  

Cheers!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by HowardRoark

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Lotus would paint cars to a customer's preference. So, there are many "one-off"s.

In '88 - '90 there was also an option of having the sills and valences painted gray (or not). (TWO colors of gray!)

My car is Claret Burgundy, one of eight in North America that year. There is a '90 nearby in the same exterior color...a 'special'.   My car has the gray sills.

'88s got the two-tone interior.

P9130011.JPG

FATT 10-24-2003_03A.JPG

• Like 1

Atwell Haines

'88 Esprit

Succasunna, NJ USA

I think my car must have been done at the same time as Atwell's, as it's a mirror image two-tone from the same year, also with the grey sill. 

Magnolia interior, Atlantic Green A61 exterior, this pic shows it all but the carpets are new.

IMG_5500c.JPG

• Like 1

Calypso Red Turbo Esprit with black velour & black leather (sorry not a great pic but I only have a couple as car is currently at repairers being recommissioned)

image_58.jpeg

Mica Yellow Esprit S4s with Monarch Green leather 

image_9.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice photos gentlemen!   I have to say that I like Steve's blue and Ian's the most, with Ian's green and grey being the most interesting I have seen in quite some time.  Attached is an older 89 Esprit SE that I had in Monaco White/white leather!

cheers!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by HowardRoark

Mine is steel blue A59 with Grey Leather, with a two tone Grey and black Dash. I think it came from the factory with tweed trim.

i think this is my car at the factory. mine is number 52 built Dec 1987 and its a rare colour. I think this photo is dated 87

Hethel_Factory.jpg

Edited by red vtec
  • Like 1

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

• 1 year later...

Hi gents, I'm starting to turn my attention to doing my interior, and would like to restore to factory spec.

According to Andy Graham from Lotus my car originally had "Raven leather with a dark grey contrast band with slate grey nylon carpet and grey head liner".

Does anyone have this interior combo? If so I'd love to see some pictures.

This is what the interior looks like currently:

Esprit interior.jpeg