Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Donald. - Page 7 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

The Donald.

Advantage

Trump is already suing Nevada for keeping it's polls open, like they're meant to if there's a queue. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-sues-nevada-files-lawsuit-polls-open-extra-long-us-election-2016-a7405346.html

I'm sure I read earlier that he said that this election has been a waste of time and money if he loses. No shit Sherlock. Twat.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

1 hour ago, Bibs said:

I'm sure I read earlier that he said that this election has been a waste of time and money if he loses. No shit Sherlock. Twat.

That kinda sums it up about that asshole. We should all care if it was a waste of his precious time. Never mind what else is going on in our lives, it what his majesty wants that counts!!!  (ask not what Trump can do for you, ask what the world can do for Trump!!!)

• Gold FFM

And so it begins apparently.......

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

That's a bit embarrassing for the US.  Doesn't say a lot for the average Americans  does it.  Hes an egotistical  a£$hole ( as is his right) but it seems quite  a lot of people actively put a X by his name  and not by accident. 

• Like 1

Now it'll be all the online hand-wringing and moaning about how Trump supporters didn't deserve a vote because they're clearly incapable of rational thought, and how their despicable actions have produced the wrong result.

I imagine we won't have too long to wait, either.

• Like 2

Margate Exotics.

I think, contrary to some posters above, that it says a lot about the American people. 

This was an anti-establishement anti-status quo vote. This was normal, plain Jane Americans speaking up against the self enriching establishment.

Good for them.

Like with Brexit only time will tell if the courage to vote for change will be rewarded or punished.

The negative naysayers are again out in force peddling their version of doom and gloom. Tell me guys, where did you get those crystal balls from that so accurately foretell a future of doom and gloom? 

I'm not saying Trump is good or bad for America. I am saying he will be different.

As for Hollande, Merkel and the faceless unkown other European leaders I'd be concerned. Very concerned. Right now in Democracy's all over Europe, all over the West, the normal people, the hard working, tax paying, law abiding people. Are finding a voice and the establishment, the status quo, is starting to rock.

• Like 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Im hoping the value of the £ should improve against the $

altho' I think plans for the hols in the USA have been postponed until further notice

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Apparantly the ESTA requirements for travel to the US have been updated. we know need to declare our building experience and commit to laying a brick in the wall during our stay.  :devil:

• Like 2

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

wont really matter about the exports to the US......one of his plans was to scrap free trade agreements and levy a tax of between 35 and 45% on all imports into the US......

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

I think, contrary to some posters above, that it says a lot about the American people. 

This was an anti-establishement anti-status quo vote. This was normal, plain Jane Americans speaking up against the self enriching establishment.

Good for them.

Like with Brexit only time will tell if the courage to vote for change will be rewarded or punished.

The negative naysayers are again out in force peddling their version of doom and gloom. Tell me guys, where did you get those crystal balls from that so accurately foretell a future of doom and gloom? 

I'm not saying Trump is good or bad for America. I am saying he will be different.

As for Hollande, Merkel and the faceless unkown other European leaders I'd be concerned. Very concerned. Right now in Democracy's all over Europe, all over the West, the normal people, the hard working, tax paying, law abiding people. Are finding a voice and the establishment, the status quo, is starting to rock.

I totally agree, this was mainly a vote of protest from people not wanting another puppet dancing to the same old politically correct music and getting nowhere. At least now they have a president that speaks his mind. Let's hope he listens to his advisors (after picking the right ones) and can make something positive from all this.

After the results of the Brexit, I can't understand why so many are surprised by the results. The polls were always very close, and the more outspoken votes are underrated in polls. It is known.

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

@Escape@Escape would be interested in your views on how all this Trump/Brexit may influence voting patterns and sentiment in Europe. any thoughts?

The small print.

• Gold FFM

Since a lot of the political watchers etc all said that Trump would probably get done in the marginal seats and the polls were kept open for an extra two hours in Nevada, which they expected Trump to lose as well I think, is this a vote by scared Americans that see someone willing to not be PC as their president, or is it a vote based on racism as so many in the media have said?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Great post Filip. A lot of sense and keen observations for someone not interested.

Like your last paragraph so enjoy the cars and family :thumbup:

• Like 1

The small print.