Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Donald. - Page 11 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

The Donald.

Advantage

He is getting great reviews in Japan considering he is not even in power yet !  They are of the thinking that Japan economics will turn like they did in the 90s when it was doing extremely well and they expect for some reason  a massive  boom in the economy when trump takes to the white house :ermm: !  

A

Don't know where to start with the latest Trump revelations, initially didn't give this much credence after the past few months fake news reviews but it appears to be getting a little more serious. I came across this a few days ago and is a good listen before reading the report generated about Trumps activities. Basically totally dumbfounded as this unfolds.

You can get to the actual report from the link below (and it's not good reading).

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts?CMP=fb_us

If true or partially true things are going to get interesting and if it's proven false I think there will also be an awful lot of questions that need answering. At the least it looks like Trump has really pissed off the Press and the Intelligence Services as well as attempts being made to manipulate American democracy in an incredible manner - and he is not even in power yet.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, mdw said:

is there a procedure for how they can dispose of him once they realise he is not the full ticket. 

Check out November 22nd 1962 - that should do it!

with the Kennedy files supposedly being released in 2017, a new conspiracy theory will be required to keep everyone guessing for the next 60 years

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

• Gold FFM
On 1/7/2017 at 23:22, Sparky said:

Maybe send down a few geography teachers too?  :stuart:

Nice.

I hope your ears turn into emus and shit all over your shoulders. So there.

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

22 minutes ago, silverfrost said:

So he likes whores and golden showers,  and in a couple of days will be one of the most powerful men in the world,  Let the carnival begin :sofa: 

So how does this make him any different from many many other politicians and world leaders? Come to think of it how does it make him much different to many journalists, celebrities, etc.  At least he does not fiddle with children like some have done!

I mean, FFS, he's human and a man. Let those who are free from sin cast the first stone....

I can't help but think that this is all part of a carefully co-ordinated plan that was created well in advance of him winning!

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

To be honest i do not even think he thought he would win himself, it was a bit like the brexit vote, you prayed we would brexit but in your head you never thought in your wildest dreams it would happen.  Between him and Clinton though the better person won, I cant stand the women. 

Yes plenty of skeletons in the closet of most famous people, just glad these days i never wrote that letter to jim will fix it when i was a kid :(

A

I thought him and Putin were best mates. So more likely by the democrats.

God I'm getting confused as to who is behind who on which side etc... 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Lots of muck spreading and can it be confirmed 100%? No of course not! Some idiot says he's seen the tapes or been told they exist and suddenly everyone wants to jump on that band wagon because just under 50% of them hate him! (Sounds like the muck slinging around Brexit result and thats still going on!).

So what we have here is unsubstantiated rumours that may topple the new President before he even gets started spread about by those who dislike him and perpetuated by a press who vilify him!

1. They will never see the tapes because if they did exist Putin would never release them as Trump is his mate!

2. If Putin isn't his mate he'll never release them as his leverage on Trump is making sure they are never seen!

3. Trump was with his wife and Daughter on that trip. Did she join in then? Cause I am damned sure I couldn't get away with an alcohol fueled orgy while My Mrs was around!. Christ! I can't fart with her in the same County without her knowing!

4. Who gives a flying monkey nut? Trump is a man who has endless money and quite obviously a liking for pretty ladies. SO WHAT?  

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Wtf! ^^^^

No way faked. Seen it on Youtube. For Christ's sake man. Get a grip.

The small print.

Really intrested to see how this plays out for Donald Trump and America,  He will bring some good things to the table, but you cant but help but think that he is upsetting everyone in the goverment before he even gets into power by talking everyone down saying they do not know what they are doing. 

Yes this may be the case that a lot of the goverment do not do as much as much as they should do, just like every other nations goverment, but he must remember that he cant do every job on his own, like the old saying keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.  I wish him the best in his new role and will be extremely intrested to see what he does for America while in power. 

A

Yes  Barry,  

That is exactly what has come to my mind also,  having upset the FBI and the CIA he may of trod on the wrong peoples toes,  also a JFK incedent could be covered up very well given the amount of American people protesting about him becoming the new president of the United States of America. 

I do not think for one minute anyone would come up with conspiracy theories if one of the Joe public  took him out with a rifle or such like. 

I would be a worried man if i was Mr Trump as to who he contiues to upset :ermm:

• Like 1

A