Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Donald. - Page 2 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

The Donald.

Advantage

He has better hair too. Hilary looks like she's been watching  too many old reruns of Dynasty.

Trump for the win - him and Boris will be hilarious together and we'll get a trade deal quick to ensure we stand shoulder to shoulder and ensure the US wins the next war it goes in to. I mean, it's not like ANY of the remaining EU Countries have a track record or appetite for success in that department is it?

• Like 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkaZC9t078wrI9LLG5Gn7

Maybe our only hope is is everyone uses the same wording for a write-in candidate. Literally choose "none of the above" for the write-in name and it should win by a landslide. Then we can start the madness all over again.  :(

Edited by comem47
  • Like 1

...except women, latinos, african-americans and every member of every other minority that he`s insulted. Ooops that`s starting to make a majority.

Good luck with that one Donald Drumpf (Drumpf being his real surname just in case you were unaware). Just trying to work out if his hair`s real...:)

Right or wrong he appeals to the average American who's sick and tired of the current establishment political correctness and doublespeak. Example: he said if he wins, the White House Christmas card will say "Merry Christmas" and not "Happy Holidays", if you don't like it then throw the card away.   That resonates with average Americans, and this is why he keeps on getting more support.

Let's face it, you guys just had your peasant revolt and left the EU, maybe we're about the have our own uprising and elect Trump.   I think his choice of running mate will be key.

• Like 2
Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

@FXMA , we haven't left anything yet, not least the EU. The public have spoken and said they would prefer it if we left, but the government of the UK does not HAVE to act on that preference as a referendum in the UK is merely advisory, not statutory in its outcome.

I can see how Trump's "simple" messages like above resonate with voters - and no, not calling voters simple!  I think a lot of people in the West are fed up with their leaders and politicians etc. being super sensitive and politically correct - placing other peoples values and sensitivities above those of their own country's. I for one am fed up it with it and I consider myself being multi-cultural and tolerant. I've worked in the US, across Europe, in Africa and in India, and so I have seen lots of different faiths and religions and their celebrations and festivals - every single one of them I have enjoyed fully and felt welcome in, even when i did not fully understand what was going on etc. When in these countries never once (apart from the US and UK), have I seen this almost apologetic approach to festivals that seems to now be the norm in many parts of the UK and US - if it's Christian it needs to be done quietly as it may offend someone else, seems to be the norm!  What utter tosh and rubbish. Tolerance and understanding is a two way street, not a one line pipeline and this is partly why we have the integration problems we have, in my opinion.

Understanding on both sides leads to harmony and peace and co-operation. Surely that is what we want.

• Like 2

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

From my "simple" US view of Brexit, the majority spoke and I wouldn't want to be the government that ignored the will of its people.  Timely given it's the 4th of July over here tomorrow ....   

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

IF Trump gets the presidency, he may just change the status quo. He could also, if he tries this, go the same way as JFK.

If Clinton gets the presidency, then the USA will continue its hegemony of the world.

All in my humble opinion of course.

Just took my son for a walk up to LaGuardia Airport for a bit of plane watching. Noticed that sitting at the north end of the Marine Air Terminal was Trump's 757...

Trump 757.jpg

Pointed it out to my son who took a look, scowled, and said, "When will the wings fall off?" This led to a calmer discussion and him asking me who I'd be voting for. "Neither. They're both completely compromised and effectively worthless...Trump's just more adolescent and louder. Also, for all the insults, look at this and judge for yourself. They have more in common with each other than 99% of the rest of us.":

IMG_3898.JPG

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

Looks like they'd been to one of those parties where you put the keys in the fruit bowl. No wonder Bill looks so happy with the outcome!......   just fooling ya ;)

• Like 1

The small print.

That was at Trump's wedding. Not sure what's more hypocritical -- that he invited the Clintons or that they accepted. 

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

Donald Trump bird.jpg

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

• Gold FFM

I think Trump will be the start of this sort of thing worldwide.

Won't matter if we agree or not. 

This sort of thing tends to create its own groundswell.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

On 7/3/2016 at 14:09, Royal said:

IF Trump gets the presidency, he may just change the status quo. He could also, if he tries this, go the same way as JFK.

If Clinton gets the presidency, then the USA will continue its hegemony of the world.

All in my humble opinion of course.

This is a problem?:sofa:

(just kidding):)

• 3 weeks later...

It's never been a genuine campaign for presidency by Trump...... All he's been after is greater fame and notoriety...... He got caught in the perfect storm where non pc populist sound bites won votes.

He's been trying to sabotage his own campaign for months and his behaviour will only become crazier in the coming months.

The Republican Party will suffer the consequences for years, whilst Trump will become a hero to many.

Mental state of affairs.

I am now reasonably convinced, having seen Trump's most recent "stepped on my wang again" shenanigans, that he is (and has been from the start) a political "mole," secretly recruited early on by the other side to run in supposed opposition, in such a manner as to eliminate any other viable contenders. Now that he's locked up the Republican nomination, and knowing that it's likely too late for an electable short notice replacement to feasibly and achievably assume the role, I predict that he will (as his poll numbers continue to fall) pull the ejection handles and bail from the ticket at the last minute...thereby assuring a Democratic victory. 

And then be appointed (as quid pro quo) ambassador to the U.K., where he can better keep watch on his golf courses.:ermm:

• 1 month later...
On 2016/8/8 at 08:56, Iconic Ride said:

I am now reasonably convinced, having seen Trump's most recent "stepped on my wang again" shenanigans, that he is (and has been from the start) a political "mole," secretly recruited early on by the other side to run in supposed opposition, in such a manner as to eliminate any other viable contenders. Now that he's locked up the Republican nomination, and knowing that it's likely too late for an electable short notice replacement to feasibly and achievably assume the role, I predict that he will (as his poll numbers continue to fall) pull the ejection handles and bail from the ticket at the last minute...thereby assuring a Democratic victory. 

And then be appointed (as quid pro quo) ambassador to the U.K., where he can better keep watch on his golf courses.:ermm:

John i love conspiracy theorys :)  And can well imagine that what you say could well be the truth,  Looking back at JFK s time in office during the Cuban crisis, The US goverment wanted to sanction public bombings on the streets of America and blame it on the Cubans,  This was to try and get backing from the American nation in a push for war.  JFK rightly said no to the plans.  And this is actually true which is the crazy thing. :ermm:   Would not suprize me if that film the manchuriun candiate was a true story also as Bush seemed to make the ideal candidate and acted like it also. :P

A

Trump as US ambassador? Probably no worse than old Joe Kennedy...."Don't bother sending them anything, the Germans will be in London in two weeks...."

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein