Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
WHOBBE! Wilts/Hants/Oxon/Berks/Belgium Esprit Meet Sat 5th March 2016 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

WHOBBE! Wilts/Hants/Oxon/Berks/Belgium Esprit Meet Sat 5th March 2016

swindon_alan

ah I just posted in the other section, i see you have a venue for the next meet.  i was offering my place as an interesting venue, we have a few more things to do and was going to organise a bit of other vehicle driving but as you have the venue booked i will come to this one with mine if its back on the road by then.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just convince her you'll be able to make very good time to the hospital, should the need arise. :-)

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*Might* be in attendance - depends on how messy the night before gets....

If I do I will be in my Air cooled Esprit - with its characteristically cracked manifold.

On 27/02/2016 at 14:04, Pat@Hofmanns said:

Just found an Esprit owner who lives in Reading thats had the car 20 years who somehow didn't hear of our last event - keep spreading the word guys!

All good for me.  Could have been Johnny Hand from Reading with his yellow gt3?  Or there's the chrome wrapped Esprit Turbo too?

9 hours ago, Mark Blanchard said:

All good for me.  Could have been Johnny Hand from Reading with his yellow gt3?  Or there's the chrome wrapped Esprit Turbo too?

I'm not actually sure which model it is he has, he's got a V6 Exige that he brought in for service and mentioned that he had an Esprit too. I told him about Saturday but I'm not sure he is much of a forum user sadly.

Weathers looking better for the weekend!

C43 - if weather good (or at least not raining) will be coming in convoy, 2 off S2 Esprits. If wet will bring Evora.

• Like 1

Not limited to Esprits in any way Imran, you'd be more than welcome down. Alan originally contacted me last year as there were no Esprit meets in the area hence the Esprit bias.

Last year we had Esprits, Exiges, Europas, Evoras, Elises and even a Carlton! 

4 minutes ago, alias23 said:

How come this is just for Esprit owners? :(

Ha, it's not Imran. The idea is to get Esprits together as I doesn't happen very often and there are a lot about, but anyone else is more than welcome. Lotus owners of any variety :)

Please come along, it's interesting to see what Hofmanns have anyway, in the showroom and the workshop.

I could also try and convert you into wanting an Esprit in your garage as well... :P

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)