Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hello from Berkshire - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hello from Berkshire

Geoffers

Hi all.

I've just joined the forum although I have browsed it regularly for a few months, I am the proud owner of the green 2010 Evora 2+2 pictured. I bought it last June having previously owned a Dax Cobra rep for 5 years. Really impressed with the car, great fun to drive, & so far (touch wood!) no problems with it apart from kerbing a rear wheel on a trip to Spa in September. It is not my everyday car so I'm not using it too much this time of year, but will be out in it regularly when the weather improves. Hope to attend a few events this year & maybe meet a few other Evora owners.

Cheers for now

Geoff

Lotus Evora 001.JPG

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to TLF, love the car! Hopefully we can tempt you out on one of our now legendary Hampshire meets.

A local... Not seen you around Newbury tho?

bought from Snows? I saw it without yellow stripe when I was looking last April.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

4 hours ago, CocoPops said:

bought from Snows? I saw it without yellow stripe when I was looking last April.

Yes, that's the one, Snows added the stripes. I think it may have been one of Lotus's press cars as there is a video here on YouTube of it being tested on 5th Gear by Tiff Needell against a Porsche Cayman.

Edited by Bibs

• Gold FFM

Welcome to TLF Geoff. :welcome:

Any other photos of the car? We're suckers for photos on here.

Any other questions or issues with using the forums. feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Welcome, thanks for sharing :) 

So your car has the cocoa interior then if I remember correctly? I remember seeing it for sale privately down in Devon on PH when I was looking to buy an Evora.

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Welcome and what a lovely looking car. The stripes definitely set it off!

Anything you need please don't hesitate to ask a Mod.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

21 hours ago, Mark Blanchard said:

If you want to stretch the Evora's legs you are welcome to come to a Lotus meet in March at Lotus Dealers Hoffmans in Henley on Thames.  Lots of Lotus cars, Lotus chat and Lotus burgers.

OK thanks Mark, I will keep it in mind. Haven't been to Hoffmans yet, I was thinking of getting it serviced there when it needs it, its a bit closer than Snows.

Absolutely love the stripes, really nice touch.

Thanks to Mark for suggesting us (I waved at you in your Esprit the other day but you didn't see me). We look after loads of Evoras, most of them local so you should find plenty of other owners nearby. Door is always open for a coffee and we always have a huge range of interesting bits and bobs (Lotus and non Lotus).

Just one thing - its Hofmann's with 1 F, 2 Ns!

• Gold FFM
On 1/3/2016 at 16:16, The Pits said:

Welcome to TLF, love the car! Hopefully we can tempt you out on one of our now legendary Hampshire meets.

Welcome to the forum, and that's a lovely looking Evora.  

To qualify Jonny's post above:  Hampshire meets... we pick a date, time and place... and then no-one shows :P

(Sorry Jonny :) )

Note to self - must be time to give it another bash...