Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2016 Saturday Evening Brooklands Hotel Meal - Page 2 - TLF International Lotus Day | MBW/Brooklands - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

2016 Saturday Evening Brooklands Hotel Meal

Sorry folks, everything has changed! Due to the number of diners, they can no longer accommodate us in the main restaurant. They did offer 2 sittings but I was very opposed to that. They have now after some backwards and forwards waived the £470 fee and offered us Private Dining Room in the hotel! 

New menu, the old one is no longer valid. Please make your selection below... 

http://goo.gl/forms/ssmPdYGi0q

Residential Inclusive Menu 2016.pdf

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Bibs

I have totally cocked up with this and the hotel booking for the weekend. we are actually there on Friday night and Saturday night and as such have ended up without the discounted price for the accommodation or the inclusive evening meal, we were there for going to have to pay for our evening meal and having looked at that new menu I think I may dine elsewhere and meet you all in the bar after and probably before

cheers

Gareth

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

• Gold FFM

Done.

I take it since the menu has been downgraded and we've been shunted into some broom cupboard somewhere away from the gaze of the general public, the dress code will have been similarly downgraded and I can therefore leave at home the dinner jacket and bow tie and just slope up in a T-shirt and jeans?

3 hours ago, theelanman said:

I think I may dine elsewhere and meet you all in the bar after and probably before

MJK will be at the meal and will be speaking to us all, make sure you join us in the broom cupboard mate! :D

Napier%203_0.jpg?itok=lxkzoXIf

Bibs

They want £100 for the meal........as were not on the package......and for that menu I don't think its worth it.......Will definitely be back for MJK tho'......he got up n spoke when I got Peter Stevens to come to Hethel and speak to us at Dunston

:happy dance:

Not sure who they have spoken to as the phones in the events office have not rang, I can advise guests who booked the two nights break offer have dinner included on one night. Any guests who have booked just a bed & breakfast rate or a room only rate dinner will be chargeable at £35.00 per person for 3 course.

4 minutes ago, j141 said:

Unless that includes unlimited drink ...... :lol::D

Having seen the bar prices I may have gone for the £100 option :lol:

But yes, the meal is £35pp for 3 courses and includes complimentary still and sparkling water on the tables.

• Gold FFM

Unfortunately I can no longer attend the event at all.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

sorry for any confusion.....when I said £100 that was for a couple......(ie £50pp)........

since then they have been a bit of a pain as I tried to explain what we were doing for the weekend.....

they have conceded that they are willing to include us in the dinner at £35 as you've stated........

they have been decidedly awkward about it and as such I have decided that I'll come and meet you all later....

On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 20:52, Sparky said:

Unfortunately I can no longer attend the event at all.

:cry:

Bibbo has the old man updated his requirements? He's in Cyprus at present but i can ask him when he gets back?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Looking at the new menu I am thinking I'll swap with him!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Hi. We will not be exercising our dining option now. Unfortunately the revised menu does not appeal to Sarah or myself. Thanks anyway. Have a super time and we will meet later with you all :) 

• Like 1

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg