Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Kent Monthly Meeting - Bangers Diner - A249 - UK - Kent - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Kent Monthly Meeting - Bangers Diner - A249

Chillidoggy

Kent Lotus Owners Group (KLOG) regular monthly meeting is at Mickey's Rock Café, on the 2nd Sunday of the month until further notice from 9am onwards. For any early birds, the Café is open all day from 6am and does very nice breakfasts and bacon/sausage sandwiches. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mickeys-Rock-Cafe/301471983232599

It's located on the eastbound carriageway of the A249 at the top of Detling Hill, just past the entrance to the Kent County Showground, ME14 3HT.

Dates for the diary so far are:-

Sunday June 12th

Sunday July 10th

Sunday August 14th

Sunday September 11th

Hope to see you there, all Lotus owners are welcome!

Margate Exotics.

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Lovely breakfast, nice to meet everyone and made very welcome, weather held off till we got home.

2016-06-12 11.44.42.jpg

• Like 2

Great to see everyone, even Alan Jarrett, who turned up late as expected!

NB - There has been a change of name for the venue to 'Bangers'. The proprietor was quick to reassure me that it wasn't just changed for each second Sunday of the month, and is in fact a permanent thing.

Nice company, nice food, and hope to see you next time around, on the 10th July.

https://www.facebook.com/bangers249/

Margate Exotics.

• 4 weeks later...

Reminder Time!

Next Sunday at Bangers Diner, breakfast, cups of tea, and back in time to settle down with a few drinks, watch the British GP, and hope the wife can cook a roast dinner after a few gins.

See you guys there, 8.30ish onwards.

Alan '50 Shades of Yellow' Jarrett - don't be late!

Margate Exotics.

I'm at a Rum & Cigar night this Saturday and it won't be an early finish, we usually see the sun come up so I doubt I'll be there, sorry.

Have some poached eggs for me! 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

I'm still working so won't be in any fit state to drive by the morning.. enjoy

Was looking forward to a nice fry up 

• 5 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Another gem from the excuse bank - I'll be counselling a mate who's just split from his missus.  I tried to convince him a nice run out would cheer him up, but he intends to get bladdered.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

22 hours ago, Sparky said:

Another gem from the excuse bank - I'll be counselling a mate who's just split from his missus.  I tried to convince him a nice run out would cheer him up, but he intends to get bladdered.

As excuses go, that's a piss-poor effort. You really need to try harder, or become an MP.

Margate Exotics.

At the meeting today - Troy's car would have been in the line-up too, except for inconsiderate parking by some bloke in a green Esprit.....

ovbiously the sunshine bought out the yellow cars. And 50 Shades.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

Great to meet you all on Sunday, and the pancakes and coffee were pretty good too, looking forward to the next one now, or the one after that. I would post some pics, but they all look the some as yours Ian. Oh hang on, what about this one

P1000399 - Copy.JPG