Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus "50 years at Hethel" magazine - Page 9 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus "50 years at Hethel" magazine

It's also in the official lotus store as of today, for 8 pounds. 

http://store.lotuscars.com/collections/accessories-gifts/products/lotus-50-magazine

Appreciate all the effort your putting in distributing this magazine Bibs! I can only imagine how much work it must be to send out 100+ magazines by yourself in less than a week.

• Gold FFM

Hi Bibs, thanks for all your efforts on this.  I think you may have missed my cry for help a few pages back:

Thanks Bibs.  Tried to order but the shop didn't recognise my password.  Thinking that it might be a different password to the forum login, I tried the Forgot Your Password link.  It said a new password was being issued by email but I've not received it - tried twice now and have checked quarantine/spam.

3 hours ago, TomE said:

Tried to order but the shop didn't recognise my password.

You need to register mate, it's not the same software as TLF.

For those waiting, I'm awaiting Lotus calling me back so I can order some more.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

:thumbup:

FYI I was never informed of the RRP until today so on Monday it's going up to £6.90 in line with everyone else selling it! Sorry, it's taking tonnes of time so I think it's fair I get a small amount from each mag.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Bibs,

As I asked you to kindly put one aside for me, which you did last week and I sent you a PM yesterday asking how I could pay (difficulties with paying in the shop), then it is only fair I should only be charged the original £4.95 + postage.

I was ready to pay for it yesterday, you asked me to send you a PM, which I did straight away but I have not heard anything.

Thanks,

Paul.

Put my order through with success! Only had £7.64 in my account, so just :spam: meals for me over the weekend now.:lol:

• Gold FFM
17 hours ago, Bibs said:

You need to register mate, it's not the same software as TLF.

For those waiting, I'm awaiting Lotus calling me back so I can order some more.

Yes matey.  Tried to register with the shop, it says an account with my email address is already registered, I tried passwords I thought I might have used but no luck so then hit the password reset option.  Didn't receive a reset email.  Tried twice before, have just tried it again and it says an email has been sent but nothing received.  Nothing in spam/quarantine.  I'm stuck.

Just ordered mine - great job you're doing here Bibs, looking forward to receiving it.   At least you're keeping fit with multiple trips to the Post Office and 15kg bags !

• Like 1