Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Been a bad year - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Been a bad year

mr.oogieboogie

Hello everyone . Well not been on the forum for a while been a bad year.

Put mum in a nursing home as my sister who was her carer got terminal cancer and I was settling Mary into the hospice. Had to make two members of my team redundant. My sister passed away and then I got made redundant along with another 3 members of my team. Pretty eventful with the coroner missing the hospice referal. Sister going to the wrong funeral parlor. Being stored at too low a temperature so Mary had decomposed too much for relatives to view her.

Then to top it off a nurse at the home phoned the crem and cancelled the scatering of my sisters ashes. This is the evening I went neuclear  and people lost their jobs once I had finished with the director area director.

You could not have written the crap I have had too deal with unless is was deep fiction. 

Still i got another job and managed to get the other guys positions as well.Better pay less distance for all of us . And off to ibiza in a few weeks. So things looking up. 

All the best

It's Oogies turn to boogie

Tough times, but Good to read that you are coming out in the other side well, and good to see you back here.

Have a nice vacation, must be needed.

Kind regards,

Jacques.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

Peter very sorry to hear your troubles, really glad things are starting to get better for you, and sorry for your loss of loved ones.

Enjoy your holiday it sounds lke you need a well deserved break, 

Regards Danny

A

• Gold FFM

Hi Peter. what a crap time, but glad to hear things are on the up. It will make you a stronger more resilient person. Go enjoy the break, you and the family sure deserve it.

John.

Going through all that in such a short time span would break a lesser man. Keep your head up. Tomorrow will be better. 

• Like 1

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

Bugger. What a bastard!! Sometimes everything comes at once.... That lt is enough to send people round the bend properly. Go and have a holiday; nobody has ever deserved it more...

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

So sorry to hear Peter. Chin up mate and look forward to seeing you at a Lotus event in he near future. Enjoy the holiday. 

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Just seen the post Pete. Don't come on the forum much these days. 

Hope things take a turn for the better for you moving forward. Certainly you've had your share of troubles.

Mark

Look what Q's brought us. Isn't it nice!

• Gold FFM

Well they say bad fortune happens in 3s, it certainly did for you! We're at that age when things get hard with ageing parents and family. I've had similar things over the last year, not as bad as you I have to say. But these events are the inspiration I needed to live my dream with the Lotus. 

I hope you enjoyed your holiday, and we're able to spend some much deserved you and family time. Look forward to chatting to you on here, all the best for the future. Steve 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi Pete

I've been off the site for a while but very sorry to hear of all your problems!!!

I hope this year has started off ok ? 

I've still one problem to sort but hopefully by March everything should be ok ! 

All the best 

Paul