Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Rot for the rest of your life Anjem Choudary - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Rot for the rest of your life Anjem Choudary

100th_Idiot

Insidious hateful waste of human flesh. Typical groomer that would incite others without getting his hands dirty and stay just the right side of the law. 

So glad you have been caught and found guilty.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37098751

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Shame it took 20 years to get him.Don't doubt we will be supporting his wife and 5 children

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Why does it take 20 years..... people like this man should of had an accident many years ago. !   But i am pleased he has finally been brought to justice. 

The thing of intrest to myself is how will he be detained. ?  The problem in prisons at the moment is a hell of a lot of radicalisation is taking place in prisons also, so unless they keep this this chap locked up on his own i can see him carrying on his hate campaign. :ermm:

• Like 1

A

• Gold FFM
9 hours ago, 100th_Idiot said:

No. Throw him in a jail. He'd find supporters in Afghanistan, live a comfortable life and still spout his hateful bile online. 

Let him rot in jail and be forgotten.

Face down in a ditch he wouldn't !! It's a shame we have so many human rights protecting warmongers.

we are going to be paying for him to live comfortably in prison......

• Like 1

Only here once

"He can face a maximum of 10 years in jail". 

So that's 5 and with good behaviour (which he will get because he's not stupid) 2-4 years. And all that time he will be costing us £40,000 a year.

Also in that time he will get special terms to practice his religion, get Halaal food and a special diet, have access to books, teachings and time to relax.

On the positive he will have to face the inmates. 

The easy way to deal with him is to deport him. But not to a country where he will be welcomed but somewhere like Iran. 

He's a hate filled, vile person who claims and uses the good diverse culture of the UK for his own ends, whilst claiming whatever he can get from the state. In my opinion he deserves no protection and I truly hope, at the end of his sentence, that we are out of the EU so that their rediculous laws don't stop him being deported!

• Like 2

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

Can't deport him. He's as British as you or I... It's got bugger all to do with the EU. The trouble with deportation is that you can only deport people to countries where they are citizens. You could deprive him of his British citizenship, but that's not easy...and then he would need some documentary proof of his identity and nationality from whatever country you were going to deport him to. Trying to prove that an individual is Afghani, Chinese, Nigerian or whatever is a complex business, unless they hold the relevant passport. It's such a lengthy business and often can't be done at all,  that I'm for the 9mm solution, personally....

• Like 1

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM

Pea and ham soup not an option?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

3 hours ago, molemot said:

Can't deport him. He's as British as you or I... It's got bugger all to do with the EU. The trouble with deportation is that you can only deport people to countries where they are citizens. You could deprive him of his British citizenship, but that's not easy...and then he would need some documentary proof of his identity and nationality from whatever country you were going to deport him to. Trying to prove that an individual is Afghani, Chinese, Nigerian or whatever is a complex business, unless they hold the relevant passport. It's such a lengthy business and often can't be done at all,  that I'm for the 9mm solution, personally....

The French are setting up to take nationality away from people accused of Terrorism in their country. But I thought he was dual nationality. In that case how about a pair of concrete shoes and a frip out on a ferry?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

23 hours ago, Kimbers said:

The French are setting up to take nationality away from people accused of Terrorism in their country. But I thought he was dual nationality. In that case how about a pair of concrete shoes and a frip out on a ferry?

He was born in Welling, son of a market trader and of Pakistani descent it appears. Being UK born to a UK resident he is a British National by birth, can't do anything about that....he may have a claim to Pakistani nationality, but that's up to the Pakistani government. Deportation is a total minefield, as is British Nationality...few people understand the nuances of either, and hardly anyone both. We used to get lectures on the British Nationality Act given by an Immigration Officer who had previously worked for the relevant section of the Home Office, but even she had to stop doing this after a while as the subject was too complicated unless you were dealing with it constantly!!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein