Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
watercraft - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

watercraft

Dunc

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
51 minutes ago, Testdriver said:

wow, nice find :-) would look great on a trailer with an Excel or Elite!

I think with the Bayliner's rear glass shape it would need to be an Eclat - the Elites goes upwards and the excel has no chrome. :P

eclat and boat.JPG

• Like 2

14 hours ago, eeyoreish said:

Looks like a cool combination but Bayliners were terrible boats. All show but poorly constructed.

I believe the boating fraternity refer to them as 'BinLiners'.

• Like 1

Some more research suggests the boat in question is a Bayliner Cobra from around 1988.

Some more research suggests that Bayliner (always value for money driven entry level boats) had some pretty ropey quality control issues, especially between 1987-1990.

Ahhh well....

at least it looks nice.

:P

• Gold FFM
4 hours ago, Dunc said:

pretty much a waterborne Lotus eclat then? :sofa:

Yep, you better keep well out of site after that one Dunc. Lot of people at the meet this weekend remember.:zorro: