Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Project BBS - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Project BBS

Trevsked

I've started this thread so that all those that have 4 stud Compomotives can convert their cars to 5 stud BBS wheels in order to be able to drive their cars and save their sanity. I'll leave @The Pits to fill in the details or alternatively you can search his Project Compomotive thread and work backwards from the last post :-)

Thank me later.

Trevor.

• Like 1

I'll get around to it at some point.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

:P  Very funny Trevor,  To be fair Jonny they do look fantastic and i can well understand why he loves them as they do look fantastic.  I got rid of mine, although they look fantastic they could not hold the tyre width sizes i needed. 

If you love the look of them a certain company can make them for you in any rim diameter or bolt pattern, expect to pay big bucks though. !

comp1-1024x682.jpg

• Like 1

A

• Gold FFM

Unfortunately I just re read Jonny's project thread just so I could talk myself out of it. Then I noticed he has some gold ones!! Jonny please do not even consider getting in touch about them :lol: not ever 

• Gold FFM

Barrie no that really isn't helping but luckily i haven't looked at that picture so it can't and won't affect me. 

Not at all, not even a little bit might have a little peak later maybe,  probably won't though as I am so not bothered and I only want BBS 

Dan/be strong you can resist 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, The Pits said:

I'll take this opportunity to recommend to everyone that they avoid Pristine Wheels like the plague.

Until then,

Exhibit A:

TEforest4_zps8f4b1304.jpg

Exhibit B:

opwforestdec15-2_zps7txgm8ym.jpg

I rest my case your honour.

I'm a newbie daft numpty - ain't got a clue which ones which :sofa:

here we go........ I choose exhibit B cos they are shinier and crisper 

Only here once

Good grief Barry, is your eyesight failing like Trevor's or do you work for Pristine? If so I'd like a full refund please.

• Like 1

Don't be rediculous there's nothing wrong with my eyesight, there's a tree in the second pic, apart from that they're identical. Looking forward to seeing the tyre pressures plotted on a graph after they've finally been fixed. I predict something resembling the front elevation of Everest :-)

Trevor.

• Like 1

I'll get around to it at some point.

You do realise Trevor that I am actually going to be plotting a graph, with some relish, and post it here. The only thing I'm worried about is getting caught plotting a tyre pressure graph by Mrs Pits, she already thinks I'm a tragic case as it is!

4 hours ago, Bazza 907 said:

Danny, I guess this isn't helping is it ...

imageproxy2.jpg

Exhibit C!