Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Christmas Party 2016 - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh - Page 3 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Christmas Party 2016 - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh

Bibs

You're in there mate.  

Latest list... 

Bibs
Laura
Dave excell
Ann Excell  - Venison cooked well done please. If not possible then I'll have Sea Bass. Thanks 
JayEmm
ChrisJ
kim.com
obione
martynv
Kimbers
Mike Kimberley
Jeanne Fredericks
John Ryan
Ros Judge
Atak
Atak (mrs)
Wes Fredericks
troy5925
Emma
C8RKH
LotusHammer - Anna
LotusHammer - Lee

We've had twice that many people in the past. I've said to the pub that they can have other bookings now as we're not really filling the place so it'll harm there business if it's just us. 

Shame more people don't want to get involved with events such as this. We've some wonderful special guests with Wes and his wife travelling from NYC especially. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

My name's not Dan but I'm coming in anyway.

Planning to head down after a track day as Silverstone in the Cup.

:santa:

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
On 12/7/2016 at 19:30, Bibs said:

Shame more people don't want to get involved with events such as this. We've some wonderful special guests with Wes and his wife travelling from NYC especially.

We did look to come this year Bib's but things being as they are just couldn't justify it. However, I am sure you will all have a great night and you can buy those who are there a drink from me, but put it on your tab.

All the best bud and have a good one.

Pass Wendy and my regards to all who attend.

• Like 1

oh well just arrived at the Premier Inn. It's raining and the wifi is crap.

So what else could I do? This one's for you John!

Happy Lotusmas everyone!

20161210_123501.jpg.a7c8d94b6beeb53353931f7b3053f07b.jpg.d4876e6061f7cd810e742e2efbe6da3e copy.jpg

• Like 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I'm in a Brewer's Fayre next to the Premier Inn in the middle of Kent which last time I looked was part of France anyway!. I was surprised I did not have to show my passport when i boarded the train in Victoria earlier....!

Let's just say it was the best of a bad bunch!

Anyway, it's brewed at the Carlsberg brewery in Nottingham so still keeping local people employed in the UK.

• Like 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Herefordshire - Isn't that in Wales? Er, no thanks!  :sofa:

The small print.

Weston's? Pffffft. You how tight those Caledonians are, he'll be on the Aldi White Lightning.

The wife and I, on the other hand, will soon be partaking of draught Spitfire and Gadd's No.5 (proper English ales), and trying not to get too shit-faced before our anniversary dinner this time.

Margate Exotics.

Anniversary, pfft, never celebrated a single one in 22 years of marriage!  God you southerners are soft.... :)

Plus, never drink a beer south of the M25. It's looks like lukewarm dishwater. It tastes like lukewarm dishwater. It probably is lukewarm dishwater.

No from the North of England, where I grew up, then, that's were you get real good english ale!

The small print.

The Kent Brewery Pale you'll be able to drink gallons of tonight will be choice as it's brewed a mile up the road, although I'm more of a Harveys man myself. 

I've just got back from the pub, will be over at the hotel for around 5:30-6 to ferry people over and save you some ££ on taxis :) 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

I'm still washing my hair!

images.jpg

The small print.

She's obviously looking forward to a quiet night as you sleep!  hahaha....  Must be large number anniversary....

• Like 1

The small print.