Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Red Turbo Esprit recommission project - Page 9 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Red Turbo Esprit recommission project

On 18/07/2017 at 17:05, Andyww said:

The wheels look great, they are not too polished and have a kind of anodised look. Were they lacquered?

Where did you get them done? Very tempted to do mine.

Powder coated gold centres then diamond cut and lacquer. Painted the bolts my self.

had them done in a place called Paint It , based in Essex Andy. 

IMG_2677.JPG

So the turbo charger is totally rebuilt now and no more oil leaks. I replaced the CHRA and turbine wheel and shaft along with new gaskets and thrust bearings and journals ( is that how it's spelt) all st steel bolts and good to go. Door trim and MOT next. 

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

IMG_2678.JPG

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

On 29/06/2017 at 06:42, top-plumber said:

image2.JPG

Love the signature quarter windows, where did you get them from? :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Cheers,

John W

Ebay sell them John in Various sizes and colours :)

46 minutes ago, jonwat said:

Love the signature quarter windows, where did you get them from? :thumbsup:

• Like 1

A

Just now, silverfrost said:

Ebay sell them John in Various sizes and colours :)

Amazing, Ebay wasn't even invented when Colin was alive. :D

• Haha 1

Cheers,

John W

1 hour ago, jonwat said:

Amazing, Ebay wasn't even invented when Colin was alive. :D

If Colin was alive he may have invented it jon✊️?✌️

• Like 2

I can see from the reflection in the rear quarter glass Wayne,  you have a proper old school garage with the coffee jars on the shelf full of nuts and bolts for all occasions , proper man cave :respect:

• Like 1

A

Barry has shelves and shelves covered with damaged, bent, worn out and useless Esprit parts for every conceivable model. He is waiting for the day in about thirty years time when they become "collectable" and then they will be on eBay like a shot...

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

1 hour ago, Barrykearley said:

Thems the spare bits that have been left over.....

Adding even more lightness than Chapman managed. Impressive!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, silverfrost said:

I can see from the reflection in the rear quarter glass Wayne,  you have a proper old school garage with the coffee jars on the shelf full of nuts and bolts for all occasions , proper man cave :respect:

Nothing gets passed you blokes. Pictures of garage to follow. ??✌️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is that the forfeit for not being there?

Remember Malcolm Ricketts is coming up.

Thanks for the kind comments Pete... I think?

Chris, you were missed my friend. Was waiting for your approval on the car. ✌️?

As promised pictures of the garage. 

Very used ATM. Needs a good clean after I have finished the car. 

IMG_2749.JPG

IMG_2750.JPG

IMG_2751.JPG

IMG_2753.JPG

IMG_2735.JPG

IMG_2736.JPG

IMG_2741.JPG

• Like 2

IMG_2745.JPG

IMG_2743.JPG

IMG_2742.JPG

• Like 2