Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Part 2 in the (now series!) of the infamous V8... - Page 4 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Part 2 in the (now series!) of the infamous V8...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Looks very nice indeed, but I kind of hope that I will not have to see that sight in my garage in any time soon...

"Older I get, faster I was"

• 2 weeks later...

@cweeden @Steve V8 we are hoping for a symphony of V8 sound that the originals didn’t completely master! Until we turn that key, we don’t actually know! If I can post a video of the sound, I will! Otherwise, you’ll all have to wait until the 29th 😜

@Mightymetro I won’t be running a chargecooler at the moment - I don’t think it’ll need it - although that’s not to say I won’t in future. It’s in the prototype/experimental phase at the moment so anything could happen!

@LotusFella they are Corbeau RS1’s, I believe they either sold out after my set or were discontinued! They fit absolutely perfectly in the Esprit. They are very nice, photos actually don’t flatter them! 

• 6 months later...

BUMP......

How did you get on with the tubular manifolds - any difference in sound or performance?