Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Goodwood Revival 2017 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Goodwood Revival 2017

red vtec

Is anyone attending this year?

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

I will be there with my business in the over the road section.

Amateurs built the Ark

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

I'll send you details once i have them

• Like 1

Amateurs built the Ark

• Gold FFM

yup i will be there for the weekend. is without doubt the best motorsport event..  static and moving...  tvr are releasing their new car too in the motor show part....  ticket only and is always sold out way in advance..  you could spend a whole day just looking around the forward car parking, a huge fest of classic cars!

I'll be there Sat & Sunday. BTW, I was looking on the ticket site this morning and Sunday has just sold out (and Saturday did a while back) so if you want to go but don't have tickets yet, better start looking on for sale threads etc...

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/08/2017 at 12:08, ian29gte said:

Just wear some racing overalls!

Or just a flat cap and cravat. £10 from a charity shop.

(Well, obviously, not just a flat cap and cravat. That might be a bit too much. I'm presuming that you already own a suit or a jacket and trousers). 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

was there all weekend, was fantastic again, batr some heavy rain,,,  friday late afternoon rain decimated the car parks/cam site,  could see that was going to become an issue . fair play to goodwood sunday had loads of chippings and straw around to dry the mud up..  we watched some fantastic racing , even teh wife said the racing was exiciting, just love huge powerfull cars on old cross ply tyres, fantastic spectical and skill.....  

we left after the TT race, got back to our pre packed camper van / car and drove stright out, woudl imagine it got  a bit of a mess not long after..  the joys of the unpredictable weather..

• Like 1