Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF GT430 Club - Page 39 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF GT430 Club

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
1 hour ago, Bravo73 said:

He might well do. But they will be in the USA. 

Are you after a set of the Sparcos?

Yeah I realised that after a little while. 

I'd like the comfort seats yes. I've had a quote and I could put a deposit down on a house for what they cost to order new. 

The ones in press car pictures are ultimately what I'm after. 

Do you know of any? 

Thanks

I understand and appreciate why you want them! They are pretty comfy and definitely better for daily! I have found the CF buckets a little too narrow but damn are they awesome!

7 hours ago, dcmp said:

Do you know of any? 

Not specifically but they do come up on the secondhand market occasionally. @bosshog found a set to fit in his 410 (in place of the cf buckets). 

Otherwise, rather than pay the Lotus premium (as you’ve discovered), they are a standard Sparco seat so you should be able to source them elsewhere (without the GT430 stitching). An even comfier alternative would be a set of Recaros from the original Evora. Although new brackets or adaptors might have to be made up to get them to fit. 

12 hours ago, JohnLegend said:

Turned out it was an 11 hour round trip. Really impressed so far .....especially above 4500 rpm 🤪🙏

B448048E-42B2-43CD-A44D-779C0E4CC7CF.jpeg

Looks really nice, take the exhaust valve pipe if and it sounds great all the time!! 😜

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rallyesax said:

@dcmp I'm looking to go the other way around. The Sparco to the CF 

Hey, looks like Cilla is still working her magic. Perhaps we could swap some pics. I'll contact you directly. 

Thanks guys. This was a quick meetup prior to going on to caffeine and machines 8am this morning. It's a group around the Swindon area 

IMG_20200712_080739.jpg

• Like 2

Love the 3-11.  Only 25 mins drive from C&M so shame couldn’t pop out to see the lotus attendance. 

Edited by DJW

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

I will admit I’ve been threatening to let you see the car for some little while now Kevin. I don’t have the excuse of being away on another holiday now this year so maybe I should do this. 😁
Will it be the first socially distanced meet since the madness began back in March?