IGNORED

TLF GT430 Club

Bibs

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, JohnLegend said:

So I guess the big question is …..how much is a GT430 worth currently 🤷‍♂️

The classic answer for you.

As much as someone is prepared to pay..... 😉

I just hope there are plenty of higher miler ones. Such a shame when great cars just sit around.... though I respect that each owner has their way to enjoy their car. 

I am now inspired to take the Sport 410 for a blat tomorrow

Justin

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just to let those know -who may be interested, I will be shortly selling my Lotus Evora GT430 IPS 2+2. I have had it year, and it's been amazing, favourite car I have owned so far, it's now done ~6500 miles. Since purchase I have had it ceramic coated and completed a quality audio upgrade. Don't think I'll be asking over £100k! 😃

Edited by downbytheriver7
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, downbytheriver7 said:

Lotus Evora GT430 IPS 2+2

I assume this was the one at Hofmanns , an auto with +2 - think there were only 3 autos in the UK. Difficult to decide what to replace it with?

6 minutes ago, exeterjeep said:

I assume this was the one at Hofmanns , an auto with +2 - think there were only 3 autos in the UK. Difficult to decide what to replace it with?

Yes it was the one from Hofmanns...I have a few ideas on the replacement but might be moving from the UK for a while so need to wait and see how that influences things!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

The lower diffuser is a carbon or faux carbon item, probably produced by one of the US aftermarket parts suppliers

May be the lower plastic one has been "dipped" with a carbon transfer?

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

1 hour ago, blindside said:

The lower diffuser is a carbon or faux carbon item, probably produced by one of the US aftermarket parts suppliers

This is not carbon. It looks like carbon,because of i took this photo from screen. But there are different shapes. Top one is bigger.

56 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

May be the lower plastic one has been "dipped" with a carbon transfer?

It is not carbon. It looks like carbon because of photo, but shapes are different

• 1 month later...
On 16/01/2022 at 17:58, downbytheriver7 said:

Yes it was the one from Hofmanns...I have a few ideas on the replacement but might be moving from the UK for a while so need to wait and see how that influences things!

See this one is now for sale at Hofmanns for £91950