Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF GT430 Club - Page 44 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF GT430 Club

Bibs

I finally got my CoP, saying that is 1 out of 45 LHD GT430. 8 of them are Auto transmission, so I assume they mixed the winged GT430 and the 430 Sport in numbers. 

Can anyone tell me how many RHD have been made according to the CoP?

Nevertheless I started an Excel list where I have 70 GT430 (winged) including the press cars. There might be some doubles, but 10 of them?

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, Xynagy said:

I finally got my CoP, saying that is 1 out of 45 LHD GT430. 8 of them are Auto transmission, so I assume they mixed the winged GT430 and the 430 Sport in numbers. 

Can anyone tell me how many RHD have been made according to the CoP?

Nevertheless I started an Excel list where I have 70 GT430 (winged) including the press cars. There might be some doubles, but 10 of them?

I am getting a COP for my RHD manual winged GT430, I will let you know when I get the info if nobody else already has the information? 

I received my CoP a few weeks back after almost a 3 month wait and to be honest I felt a bit disappointed. Most of what it tells me is on my cars purchase receipt I got from the dealer.

I was really interested to know how many cars in total were built and what countries etc but it just tells me my car is number 20 out of 25 UK cars and that’s it!!

it would also have been nice to find out the split between manual vs auto etc.

I think if the car was 20-30yrs old and been lost in time or something it may have been a different story but suppose as my car is only 2yrs old theres not much to say about it really.

1 hour ago, Heathermead said:

I am getting a COP for my RHD manual winged GT430, I will let you know when I get the info if nobody else already has the information? 

Would be interested to see what you get back and how it compares.

15 hours ago, Shibby said:

Well done!!! I was actually trying to get my hands on that one myself. 

I drove this car Jan 2019 and it really did exactly what I wanted after my 2008  Exige S, Unfortunately it sold while I umed and ahhed i was gutted, I was told it was bought as a keeper so I had missed the boat and didn't expect it to come up for sale, I have been looking at every other GT430 for sale since colour was a big factor in not buying sooner, I even speced a chrome orange GT 410 sport but it just didn't quite fit my need,  Obviously as soon as this one hit the classifieds I knew what I had to do.

I'm a bit sorry you missed out keep searching I did 

I have this and a 2003 VTR100 SP2 to keep it company I feel like a very lucky dude 

Edited by 2Hondas
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, 2Hondas said:

I drove this car Jan 2019 and it really did exactly what I wanted after my 2008  Exige S, Unfortunately it sold while I umed and ahhed i was gutted, I was told it was bought as a keeper so I had missed the boat and didn't expect it to come up for sale, I have been looking at every other GT430 for sale since colour was a big factor in not buying sooner, I even speced a chrome orange GT 410 sport but it just didn't quite fit my need,  Obviously as soon as this one hit the classifieds I knew what I had to do.

I'm a bit sorry you missed out keep searching I did 

I have this and a 2003 VTR100 SP2 to keep it company I feel like a very lucky dude 

Thats great, glad you got the one you were after. It seems like I did the same as you and paused so ended up missing out. Ha. 

I had my eye out a little and spotted it come up for sale, the pair of green ones had been up for 6 months maybe more that sold late last year, and the black one has been up for sale for quite some time. So I didn't think there was a hurry...... I ended up getting a px offer for my exige that was a bit of a bitter pill to swallow, I thought I could wait it out a little and ask again and get a better deal somewhere in the process.

I guess not! Ha :)

I guess I'll see what comes up next time around! Fingers crossed for orange or purple!... Edinburgh lotus had an orange one when they came out. Really cool looking car. 

Glad to see folks are out there and 430’s are going to good homes. I’ve just sold my 430sport which wasn’t easy, I couldnt get an offer better than £60k and non of the Lotus dealers would touch it! 

32 minutes ago, Andy Shaw said:

Glad to see folks are out there and 430’s are going to good homes. I’ve just sold my 430sport which wasn’t easy, I couldnt get an offer better than £60k and non of the Lotus dealers would touch it! 

Was yours the blue one that a dealer had up for 80k the other week? 

Thats brutal..... I have a Sport 380 that i bought a year ago for 64k, had been offered 50k for it, that one is tough to swallow. 

39 minutes ago, Andy Shaw said:

We saw that your car was up for sale in the ‘Evora market watch’ thread. How come you had to sell it?

4 hours ago, Andy Shaw said:

What have you replaced it with Andy?

2 minutes ago, Ali tuck said:

What have you replaced it with Andy?

Hiya, I have an Emira on order for next year and always fancied a McLaren, so got myself a 540c which I will run until the new one arrives.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Andy Shaw said:

Hiya, I have an Emira on order for next year and always fancied a McLaren, so got myself a 540c which I will run until the new one arrives.

Excuse my ignorance but what’s an emira?

what’s your first thoughts on the macca?

Also searched for Emira and it is also a range of lingerie 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/625035035/emira-lingerie-set-sheer-beige-mesh-bra

• 5 weeks later...