Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
January Breakfast - Sun 14th - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

January Breakfast - Sun 14th

Slightly different venue this month.

Chiquto in Harlow. CM20 2DA. 8:30 meet. Opens at 9am

Menu here: https://www.chiquito.co.uk/brunch-menu

Thanks Dave - posted from my phone - then forgot to check the link when I got home :thumbup:

Flying back from skiing in Val d'Isere later that day so can't make this.

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

See you there chaps.... HNY... BTW...✌️

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

yes excellent breakfast and company .        Nice to see another new face  and you Bibs another first timer:driving:

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Good to see everyone. Nice new car Pete, thanks for the book. Welcome to the "new" boys, hope to see you again.

Huge breakfast portions as well - first time for chilli black pudding - I can still taste it now.

I think we'll be more towards Cambridgeshire next month as there are a couple of new members in that direction who have shown an interest in attending. If anyone knows of a good breakfast location  let me know.

I can't work it out from their website. Post Code points at a retirement centre. Sports centre is called "The Heath", but website has a pic of the golf course and is of similar style/layout.

Search on Bing/Google and I reckon it is the sports centre.

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome!!  Thoroughly enjoyed the cars, conversation and mega breakfast!
Intend to keep my promise this year and attend friendly meets and enjoy other like minded Lotus nuts, great start!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎14‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 19:05, pete said:

Thought it was on the golf course. May have to pay a visit

Did you manage to check it out?